Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Did anyone ever got support from wizdom music?

They won't answer so i have to go public.
Sended them three email in the last fourteen days but didn't get any answer.
Very bad!

Samplewiz audiocopy/past does not work. The app does not see any audiocopy related apps.
The listing stays empty. The S->G button does not work and a few minor other things.

iPAd 2018, iOS 11.4.

To WIZDOM MUSIC: Don't sell any apps if you won't support them.

Regards,

Frank

Comments

• @Frenq said:

They won't answer so i have to go public.
    Sended them three email in the last fourteen days but didn't get any answer.
    Very bad!

Samplewiz audiocopy/past does not work. The app does not see any audiocopy related apps.
    The listing stays empty. The S->G button does not work and a few minor other things.

iPAd 2018, iOS 11.4.

To WIZDOM MUSIC: Don't sell any apps if you won't support them.

Regards,

Frank

I’ve not attempted to get support from Wizdom, but I have found if you go the other direction via “open in” you can still get clips into Samplewiz: starting in AudioShare select your .wav, and Samplewiz appears in the “Open In” list, and the .wav goes there, no issues.
    There are a few apps that havent kept up with changing AudioCopy SDKs. ISequenceHD, StrokeMachine and a few others come to mind...

• Thanks Littlewoodg, much appreciated. Will try that and buy AudioShare.
    But it remains rude that there is no response from the developers. I paid the full pound so I want a decent functioning app.

• Buying AudioShare = doorways to new realities ;)

• Bought Audioshare and it works really great but i never buy anything wizdom again!

• edited June 2018

@Frenq said:
    Bought Audioshare and it works really great but i never buy anything wizdom again!

Good to here Audioshare is working for you. Samplewiz isn’t the only app that AS makes better. As it happens that dev is so very on his game, get everything dude makes type thing.

Wizdom wise the cool older stuff is limping along and needs a refresh. Prob. won’t happen, Samplewiz goes way back they won’t ultimately save it welcome to the machine. (Theyve made cool stuff since back to the earliest music apps on iPhone but time has taken them down one by one)

• edited June 2018

Luckily your AS solution works great Littlewoodg!

Concerning Wizdom Music. If so why is that guy still asking the full price for his now incomplete and not functioning products? Just a bloody shame. So stop selling/buying that stuff or give proper support and development.

• I need to point out that the Geoshred developer, who I believe has some business relation with Wizdom, has been very responsive to users. Virsyn on the other hand has never gotten back to me.

• edited June 2018

The Geoshred developer was very kind but couldn't do anything else for me than pass the support request over to Wizdom. But no reaction from Wizdom until now. So buyers be aware for Wizdom apps and support. Pay tribute to Geoshred support!

• Wizdom Music have done a great job to gain IOS music attention and popularity. ;)
    They may ask whatever applies ... let alone SampleWiz is one of the few cool apps that still runs on my iPhone 3gs.

• @Telefunky said:
    Wizdom Music have done a great job to gain IOS music attention and popularity. ;)
    They may ask whatever applies ... let alone SampleWiz is one of the few cool apps that still runs on my iPhone 3gs.

They may but good support is essential.

• I once asked about the possibility of a new plain/static skin for Samplewiz that didn't induce motion sickness (albeit in a more polite way) and they were very supportive of the idea. Sadly it never came to anything. Maybe Jordan said no. :(

• Yes beta for them and get responses.

You may have luck trying thru Mo Forte IMHO

• @iamspoon said:
    I once asked about the possibility of a new plain/static skin for Samplewiz that didn't induce motion sickness (albeit in a more polite way) and they were very supportive of the idea. Sadly it never came to anything. Maybe Jordan said no. :(

I suggested that to them when it first came out, put me off using it.

• @MonzoPro :p yeah me too.

Then again I won't use Gadget because it's (too) blue.