Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A couple of new tracks from A Multitude of One (all iPad)

Cyberdroid Sentience: A mass of synths including iWavestation, Kauldron, Kaspar, and Micrologue, plus a couple of Steinberg Classic Drum Machines, with bass and guitar fx via Jamup Pro - all on iPad!

The Space Between Spaces: A trippy ambient guitar, with a spaced out vibe creeping in during the second half!
This track is all iPad, featuring Alchemy and Micrologue synths, drums from Cubasis and guitar and bass via Jamup Pro.

Comments

• The Space Between Spaces is like I imagine taking mind-altering drugs might be. :)

• Great songs, specially the second one! Keep it up!

• @Zen210507 said:
    The Space Between Spaces is like I imagine taking mind-altering drugs might be. :)

That is how I also imagine it might be - but of course I don't have any actual experience of that sort of thing! :smile:

• @theconnactic said:
    Great songs, specially the second one! Keep it up!

Thanks for listening and for the comment @theconnactic :smile:

• @AlterEgo_UK said:

@Zen210507 said:
    The Space Between Spaces is like I imagine taking mind-altering drugs might be. :)

That is how I also imagine it might be - but of course I don't have any actual experience of that sort of thing! :smile:

>

I do, actually, but entirely accudentally and via a drug given to me when in hospital: Tramadol. Many people are fine with it, but a fair few, like me have seriously weird hallucinations. Definitely not recommended.