Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aeolian Drift - Ambient interlude - Kronecker/Tardigrain/iSEM

Apps:
Rozeta Collider
Rozeta LFO
Kronecker
Tardigrain
iSEM

Created for this week’s Disquiet Junto project...

Thanks for checking it out!
:)

Comments

• You are my fav ambient fella here. Love your droney ambient vibes. Beckons me going back to tardigrain again (since it whispers to me, „you don’t have any clou what this app can do at all“). Thanks for sharing
    Todo, go back to tardigrain :smiley:

• Thanks @david_2017 !
    Glad you got inspired!
    Forgot to add the effects used were Kosmonaut and Altispace,
    The Rozeta LFO was modulating the pitch (two LFOs) and amount of hadrons (one LFO) in Rozeta Collider which in turn sent midi to the 3 synths.

• this is really fantastic. thanks for sharing.

• Very nice work! Just picked up Kronecker and I really like it a lot so far and well Tardigrain is Tardigrain where the sonic possibilities are just about endless!

• RTM ae getting your drift, ID-23. :)

• Thanks @palm , @dhans & @Zen210507 - really appreciate the feedback folks!
    Happy you enjoyed!
    :smiley: