Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Brusfri on sale

tjatja
edited June 2018 in General App Discussion

Cannot see any information about the why and how long, but it shows for 9,99 instead of 16,99 Euro, IIRC

Brusfri von Klevgränd produkter AB

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/brusfri/id1289165912?mt=8

Comments

• Do I need this, when I have Hokusai which also has a noise remover?

• It’s AUv3 and I think you can use it on live audio input...

• edited June 2018

Brusfri is one of those quintessential Klevgr apps - I have no idea how it does what it does, but it just plain works with zero fuss.

If you can spare the tenner and have a need for a noise remover, this is it.

• Got it, thanks

• It’s on sale again now £8.99 UK.

• If anyone is on the fence this app is amazing. Everything from noisy equipment (like my Korg Volcas), traffic noise, wind even, etc. Even if I’m just whistling into the iPad/iPhone mic this app is loaded every time.

It’s really good for people like me that aren’t very good with audio engineering stuff like noise gates etc. You just hit “learn” and adjust a few things afterward.

• Don't sit on the fence any longer. Buy it. Even if you don't own any other Klevgr apps, this one is an essential for any serious producer's toolbox.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Don't sit on the fence any longer. Buy it. Even if you don't own any other Klevgr apps, this one is an essential for any serious producer's toolbox.

Also recommeded by us goofballs.

• I recommend it as well.

• I was...like...amazed when I first bought this and tried it. I had so much random guitar noise from a shitty signal and bad wiring on my guitar, i thought there was no way it could eliminate it and render me something recordable. Boy was I wrong!

How'd I do? Excellent testimonial, huh?

• awww man.... i just bought this last friday for full price. lol. it’s defiantly work double or triple that price. it has completely changed the way i record and process samples. the ability to instantly knock out that noise floor, and isolate the sound your trying to sample is invaluable. easily one of my top app purchases ever.

• You people are do nothing for my resolve, or bank balance..

• +1. I'm trying to convince myself that I like a bit of noise in my recordings...

• Get it! Even if you don’t use it you won’t regret it.

• Oh I love noise, as you know, but also have a uke with too little shielding and am also curious what Brusfi's magic sauce might cook up if used incorrectly..

• It's the best thing Klevgrand has ever released, if that helps.

• Yeah I don't mind a bit of noise, ironically their other apps put noise in :)

Definitely would be useful I can imagine for field recording and such like.