Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WWDC - so its hallelujah day today

meet for snacks here.

«13456

Comments

  • Well, looks like you got in line early. What time do the doors open?

  • in 14 hours. I have no idea what time zone you are in.

  • I hope still for new macbooks pro and iPads.
    But latest rumors says not yet....
    Their pro line needs more pro :)

  • edited June 2018

    Todays n:o one release in WWDC18 will be Affinity Designer from Serif Ltd...

    Has been in betamode almost 14 month now...

    And, probably an prelook at Affinity Publisher for MacOS (and later on, for iOS)!

    Have no high hopes for new hardware other that a few new adapters ;-)

  • Hopefully they surprise us with a huge GarageBand up date so we never have to complain again lol. We should get a look at iOS 12, right? Hopefully we can get a real file system.

  • When they throw out Affinity designer (what would’ve awesome) ithink they will connect it with new iPads then :)

    And hopefully more dongles!!‘
    „This is what we call pro“ :smiley:

  • @ErrkaPetti said:
    Todays n:o one release in WWDC18 will be Affinity Designer from Serif Ltd...

    Has been in betamode almost 14 month now...

    And, probably an prelook at Affinity Publisher for MacOS (and later on, for iOS)!

    Have no high hopes for new hardware other that a few new adapters ;-)

    I realllllyyyyyy hope that happens. Will be an instant pick up (if my 2016 iPad Pro is still supported)

  • I have wanted to upgrade my air2 for a while, hopefully there will be a new pro 12" and it delivers

  • @david_2017 said:

    And hopefully more dongles!!‘
    „This is what we call pro“ :smiley:

    Well, if the iPad Pro's get USB-C as standard we can use the crazy docs available for the MacBooks with USB-A & C, Ethernet, SD-Card Reader, HDMI etc. etc... :D

    Who knows, maybe they have been working their a** off for super low latency wireless audio and skip the 3.5mm jack on the iPads LOL...

  • Fingers crossed for AU MIDI support in GB B)

  • @ErrkaPetti said:
    Todays n:o one release in WWDC18 will be Affinity Designer from Serif Ltd...

    Has been in betamode almost 14 month now...

    And, probably an prelook at Affinity Publisher for MacOS (and later on, for iOS)!

    +1

  • @brambos said:
    Fingers crossed for AU MIDI support in GB B)

    Hope so :smile: . That would mean better documentation and support of the format.

  • I think it will be a bit more boring than last year. Maybe a new Mac Mini. For sure a new middle class iPhone. Swift is the best programming language the world has seen. Augmented reality again. AI again. No words about patronizing effects of AI. IOS 12 with more powerful file system. Some words about privacy (the best part of the show).

    The magic is gone.

  • edited June 2018

    https://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2018/

    have a shot of whiskey every time they say apple ^^

  • @Looping_Loddar said:
    I think it will be a bit more boring than last year. Maybe a new Mac Mini. For sure a new middle class iPhone. Swift is the best programming language the world has seen. Augmented reality again. AI again. No words about patronizing effects of AI. IOS 12 with more powerful file system. Some words about privacy (the best part of the show).

    The magic is gone.

    In all fairness, WWDC was always primarily targeted at developers and not directly at consumers - and it feels like they’ve been empasizing that since a year or two :)

  • i have bought so many apple devices and downloads and continue to, but I've never really keyed into the WWDC cycle. Im not even clear what the acronym denotes: What Will Dudes Crave?

  • @Looping_Loddar said:
    The magic is gone.

    >

    I watched a video today where a bloke had been using Apple products for decades, and given up due to their knewspeak innovation on laptops. Stuff that no one asked for or wanted, being foisted upon customers.

    Yada yada, no one is forced to buy, etc. But the point is Apple is no longer really interested in professional type customers. Likely because there are a lot more customers who want iPhones, etc.

    Under Mr Jobs, making money was very important, but so was actual innovation. Designing the future. Under Mr Cook, doing more business is all, and even at a value of 1.4 trillion dollars, spending heavily on stuff that the minority want to see isn’t going to happen. :'(

  • 40 minutes left.
    Grab a beer. Watch the show and everytime they use a superlative (the fastest, the best, most efficient, thinnest, the... we have ever created bla bla) Drink!
    This is the funny keynote beer game. Much fun fellas!

  • @Zen210507 said:

    @Looping_Loddar said:
    The magic is gone.

    >

    I watched a video today where a bloke had been using Apple products for decades, and given up due to their knewspeak innovation on laptops. Stuff that no one asked for or wanted, being foisted upon customers.

    Yada yada, no one is forced to buy, etc. But the point is Apple is no longer really interested in professional type customers. Likely because there are a lot more customers who want iPhones, etc.

    Under Mr Jobs, making money was very important, but so was actual innovation. Designing the future. Under Mr Cook, doing more business is all, and even at a value of 1.4 trillion dollars, spending heavily on stuff that the minority want to see isn’t going to happen. :'(

    It should have been nice to switch the introvideo today at WWDC18 to Haq Ataqs video "Give us all your money" :-))

    That video is so fuckin' great!!

  • @Littlewoodg said:
    i have bought so many apple devices and downloads and continue to, but I've never really keyed into the WWDC cycle. Im not even clear what the acronym denotes

    Worldwide Developer Conference ;)

  • edited June 2018

    dark mode
    snow Leppard

    i have no ideas for iOS
    ui improvements for iPad
    dark mode?

    maybe new iPads with AR schnack?

  • @brambos said:

    @Littlewoodg said:
    i have bought so many apple devices and downloads and continue to, but I've never really keyed into the WWDC cycle. Im not even clear what the acronym denotes

    Worldwide Developer Conference ;)

    so you'll be there presenting, given you are a Worldwide Developer :)

  • Watching those app icons on the stream while I wait. It’s amazing how highly Apple rates drawing and sketching on an iPad over making music. I think the latter is far more interesting. Everyone listens to music, but fewer appreciate art.

  • Stephen Fry!

  • looks pretty dark, huh?

  • iPad Pro 11", please! 10.5" doesn't make much difference :neutral:
    Multi-User Profiles to login
    Better File System

  • Spot the music app in the stage backdrop:

  • The only one I can spot is Notion.

  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @brambos said:
    Fingers crossed for AU MIDI support in GB B)

    Do you know the app RouteMidi ? It is an AU plugin that you load into a host that sends Midi out to other apps or HW outside of the host. In GB I can load it and copy midi from a synth/sampler track to it and play any Midi capable app or record it in another DAW or sequencer.

    Is this some form of AU midi, or just normal sequencer stuff that works with existing AU audio and Virtual/Core Midi implementations?

Sign In or Register to comment.