Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUFX:growl rant

edited June 2018 in Support and Feedback

Every time I load a kymatica AUFX , a few minutes in, right as I'm getting in the creative zone..... It never fails....They growl and buzz super loud and force me to re open them... It's getting really annoying, to the point I don't even want to use them anymore.
I've reinstalled, rebooted, etc.....i wouldn't care if they were free apps but they aren't so I woulda rather spend my money on reliable effects, I deff regret my purchase and should have went with audio damage effects.
... End rant

Comments

• Would help to know what device and iOS version you run them on that is causing the problems...

Newer iPhone's are a real PITA since they some how adopted locked? 48K as standard (Lightning->3.5" locks the sample rate at 48K) sample-rate causing many music apps to fail...

• edited June 2018

Works fine for me in aum.
    I have this problem with a few apps in ab2( rooms,mobile convolution,i convolver).
    I’m not sure the problem comes from the aforemenetionned apps,it may be something else!
    These apps all work fine in aum.

• @Samu said:
    Would help to know what device and iOS version you run them on that is causing the problems...

Newer iPhone's are a real PITA since they some how adopted locked? 48K as standard (Lightning->3.5" locks the sample rate at 48K) sample-rate causing many music apps to fail...

I have the newest ipad pro, and it's up to date on the software... These efx have been doing this on this ipad however even a few ios versions back

• @flo26 said:
    Works fine for me in aum.
    I have this problem with a few apps in ab2( rooms,mobile convolution,i convolver).
    I’m not sure the problem comes from the aforemenetionned apps,it may be something else!
    These apps all work fine in aum.

For me it's in both aum and ab3 :(

• So the good news is I do think you have spent your money on reliable effects. All the AUFX apps are rock solid and work amazingly well for me. I hope you get the issues sorted out.

I’m curious, can you use the AUFX apps on your other iOS devices? Can you substitute other IAA effects and not get errors?

The “after a few minutes” clue makes me wonder if you have some background processes that are running and mucking things up. Push email? Facebook messenger? I dunno what could cause it. Try disabling WiFi and see if that helps.

• edited June 2018

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/26021/aum-buzz#latest

same here... buzz problem using certain apps (for me, AUFX apps seem to cause the worst buzz and can hang until the app is reloaded... unfortunate though as I had used AUFX apps reliably for years and still can't replace AUFXpush as no other apps support side chaining) ... it's at least partly an iOS issue it seems... though may have something to do with "Measurement Mode"