Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DerVoco AUv3 VOCODER by BeepStreet - Tutorial for the iPad

A great new vocoder from BeepStreet.....Nice

You can get DerVoco here at the App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dervoco/id1391057304?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• Electric Light Orchestra.... "Hey! Mr Blue Sky!....... Eat your heart out!"...….. :)

• @studs1966 Yes, you can definitely get that classic vocoder vibe with this

• THIS is a no-brainer instabuy. Can't remember the last time I was able to say that.

• Great demo, thanks Doug

• Support drambo buy this!

• I'm kind of conflicted by this, as we are all waiting for you to finish two other things ... But, no AUv3 parameters at all?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No, AUv3 parameters addressable from within apeMatrix (or AUM for that matter). There's just a 'parameter 1' and nothing else.

• edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sticking an LFO on everything is the 21st century version of Black Sabbath pouring bong water into the Studer when they were recording "Master of Reality" - the result is unlikely to be pretty, but you just need to know what it'll sound like.

• @pauly said:
    Sticking an LFO on everything is the 21st century version of Black Sabbath pouring bong water into the Studer when they were recording "Master of Reality" - the result is unlikely to be pretty, but you just need to know what it'll sound like.

Is that the story they tell? I’m pretty sure it was just Ozzy accidentally knocking the bong over. :D
    But their version is much more interesting and fun. :)

• @pauly said:
    Sticking an LFO on everything is the 21st century version of Black Sabbath pouring bong water into the Studer when they were recording "Master of Reality" - the result is unlikely to be pretty, but you just need to know what it'll sound like.

😂

• Is it just me or is anyone else bemused by the apparent uselessness of there being no calibrated markings whatsoever on any of the knobs, sliders or dials? The filter bank, what frequencies are the sliders? I need to know. I must know. I can’t continue until I have the information.