Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NoisePad is currently Free

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/noisepad/id487610304

I've had my eye on this for a long time... This app bounces in price constantly but it's only been free once before. Gets mixed reviews but hey, it's free. Has AB and working MIDI now, not sure about IAA.

Comments

• No IAA but at that price?!

• Cheers jessie_ohio. Just downloaded it.

• Some free sound banks included.

• can't find any way to edit the sequences or quantize recordings ... there must be a way to do either one no?

• I had it for a while but it kept 'losing' all the sndbnks & got stuck with some cheesy 'hands in the muddafuggin air' setting, so got deleted. The sounds are pretty decent & chunky, the fx are good too & fun when played in realtime. Just re-dwnldd it & some cool new free banks have been included - good tri/saw/squ sets included in the 8 bit one.

• Same feelings as @Paul16...I'll download it again and let's see...