Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM, Patterning, Zeeon & Quantum. Sync?

Patterning, Quantum & Zeeon hosted in AUM.

Anybody have a one button start/stop solution for this combo?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Comments

• wimwim
    edited June 2018

Patterning: IAA Sync enabled
    Quantum

• Options > Link = Off, Tempo Master / Slave = Slave, MIDI MMC On / Off = On, MIDI Clock = On
    • Devices > Input > Quantum > Active = On, Receive Midi Clock On
    • Setup > Pattern > Non-Link = Slave

AUM: Midi Clock > Send Midi Clock = Quantum

• @wim said:
    Quantum

• Options > Link = Off, Tempo Master / Slave = Slave, MIDI MMC On / Off = On, MIDI Clock = On

Hey @wim Thanks for this. Much appreciated!

It certainly does as requested.

I’ve found a few slight quirks with the start phase of Patterning and Quantum and the tempo division being locked in Quantum.

However this is a great working springboard to experiment with other slight settings tweaks.

Thanks again! :)

• Make sure to check the master/slave sync option in Quantum and play around with Phase setting. I’m not in front of Q at the moment so let me know if you can’t find it and need more info.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@wim said:
    Quantum

Hey @wim Thanks for this. Much appreciated!

It certainly does as requested.

I’ve found a few slight quirks with the start phase of Patterning and Quantum and the tempo division being locked in Quantum.

However this is a great working springboard to experiment with other slight settings tweaks.

Thanks again! :)

Yeh, you have to temporarily set Quantum to master in the options in order to change the time division, then set it back to slave again. That one threw me for some time until I figured it out. Sorry, I forgot to point that out.

@midiSequencer, is this by design or a bug?