Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Buying apps drunk 😂

Crap I just bought Ruismaker original and I meant to get fm!! Don't drink and buy ✋
Ooh well maybe it'll be a good thing 🍸

Comments

• I often use Ruismaker and Ruismaker FM as a complimentary pair.

• edited June 2018

Probably a good combination....i just really don't know if I'll be able to use original in this project im working on, but I'll stash it for later...
    I've been messing with it, can't figure out how to really get a variation of patterns on the hats, 1/8th notes then triplets and stuff...i know fm uses the same sequencer tho... But wanted those fm sounds!

• @noisefan said:
    I often use Ruismaker and Ruismaker FM as a complimentary pair.

+1, they really work wel together. My go to drum sound, running different patterns via Rozeta

• Drinks are on @brambos tonight!

• Hahaha the moor we drink the more we buy 😂 keep em coming

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Drinks are on @brambos tonight!

Hahaha 🍻🍻

• @MonzoPro said:

@noisefan said:
    I often use Ruismaker and Ruismaker FM as a complimentary pair.

+1, they really work wel together. My go to drum sound, running different patterns via Rozeta

Gotta link to your stuff made with Ruismaker ?

• music and drink don't really go together.
    skunk rhymes with funk
    i prefer resin but it doesn't rhyme :/
    no errors of judgement and everything's just fine lol

• I have been guilty of that, but have made it a rule to avoid. Also, buying apps early morning when I have been up all night hasn't always worked out either.

• I regret not buying apps while sober when they were on sale even more.

• I still want that freaking Ruismaker fm !!! Another drink perhaps

• edited June 2018

I’ve bought every single app stoned (don’t try at home) 🎉

• @Kühl said:
    I’ve bought every single app stoned (don’t try it at home) 🎉

Eh... i just forgot what... what?

• @Kühl said:

@Kühl said:
    I’ve bought every single app stoned (don’t try it at home) 🎉

Eh... i just forgot what... what?

😂😂

• edited June 2018

Been there. On the plus side, drinking at home rather than going out and paying for drinks offsets the cost of the apps. Everything can be reasoned away

• @oat_phipps said:
    Been there. On the plus side, drinking at home rather than going out and paying for drinks offsets the cost of the apps. Everything can be reasoned away

So true ! I always drink at home these days unless I'm really feeling anti iOS creation lol

• I'd say you got lucky with such a mistake - it's better to buy any random Bram Bos app, then any random and probably not really useful one :)

• @Dench3g said:
    I'd say you got lucky with such a mistake - it's better to buy any random Bram Bos app, then any random and probably not really useful one :)

Haha you know that's right !

• Even worse if you're on Amazon drunk!

• @Antkn33 said:
    Even worse if you're on Amazon drunk!

Oh that’s a no-no. What the hell do I need a dragon dildo for?!?