Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster One is $20 at JRRShop.com (Deal Over)

edited June 2018 in Other

I’m not sure how long this will last. JRRShop is adding a new deal every day in June.

Comments

• It’s a one day deal.

• Thanks @Reid
    I was in two minds about getting the desktop version, as I dont have a desktop (but luckily my wife does) but at this price, in £s it cost me the same as the iOS version. Amazing!
    FWIW I can confirm that this sale is legit/bonified/safe. You get the option to buy with PayPal with no extra charge. Licence sent, installed, activated.
    Getting some SM1 practice before the iOS one drops.

• @Richtowns said:
    Thanks @Reid
    I was in two minds about getting the desktop version, as I dont have a desktop (but luckily my wife does) but at this price, in £s it cost me the same as the iOS version. Amazing!
    FWIW I can confirm that this sale is legit/bonified/safe. You get the option to buy with PayPal with no extra charge. Licence sent, installed, activated.
    Getting some SM1 practice before the iOS one drops.

As someone who is just dipping into the Logic Pro X pool: I can use this? Or am I about to enter into an endless cycle of acquisition and I should just walk away now?

• As someone who is just dipping into the Logic Pro X pool: I can use this? Or am I about to enter into an endless cycle of acquisition and I should just walk away now?

It will work in Logic but only you can say whether you can use it or not.

• You can download a free SynthMaster One demo at https://www.kv331audio.com/downloads.aspx
    It is exactly the same, except
    Saving presets is disabled
    It stops working after 30 minutes
    It comes with less factory presets

• What do you get for your $20?

Are there other paid expansion/IAPs?

• @yowza said:

As someone who is just dipping into the Logic Pro X pool: I can use this? Or am I about to enter into an endless cycle of acquisition and I should just walk away now?

It will work in Logic but only you can say whether you can use it or not.

Excellent point. But that never stopped me before....

• @SpookyZoo said:
    What do you get for your $20?

you get the Synthmaster One plugin that usually sells for $69, including presets that transfer to the iOS version (that‘s at least my understanding)

• Ooh! This looks interesting! Thanks for the heads up, @Reid ! :smiley:

• In the other SynthMaster One thread it shows how to get it for $36 any time in June. But I don’t think you will ever get it for less than $20. Additional presets will be available in the app as IAP, but you can transfer them free from the desktop app.

This is an opportunity to get the app and the program for the price of a highly discounted desktop synth.

As users of SynthMaster player know, there are a lot of patches for SynthMaster now. I am sure that at some point there will be a lot of new presets for SynthMaster One too.

• Almost would feel bad to buy at this price with all the presets even chaeper than on iOS :)
    It´s a great and versatile synth. Also having another cross platform synth is great.
    But finally another microtunable synth for iOS is the best thing.

• edited June 2018

Great deal!

I was originally going to wait for the iOS Synthmaster one to drop and then get a 30% code which I would use to get the desktop Synthmaster One.

But now I don't have to wait, and I just purchased Synthmaster One for $20.

And now I'll also have the full 800 presets available to me when I buy SM1 on iOS!

I am lucky that I happened to stumble upon this thread, since it's only a one day deal!

• @nick said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    What do you get for your $20?

you get the Synthmaster One plugin that usually sells for $69, including presets that transfer to the iOS version (that‘s at least my understanding)

Cool, thanks.

• Got it! Thanks for the tip!!

• Fabulous... thanks, Reid! :)

• Just an FYI...

If you already own Synthmaster (desktop version), you can crossgrade to Synthmaster One for $19, so the $20 JRR special is only a good deal if you don't already own Synthmaster.

As an aside, I wish KV311 would have come up with a different name for Synthmaster One, since they are really different synths, and presets are not compatible between them. Having two products named "Synthmaster" can get a little confusing. :)

• So how does this work? Bought the plug-in; then I have to wait for KV331 to generate a code for me to register and obtain the software?

• @ExAsperis99 Go here and put you registration code which JRrshop should have sent you. Then you get a serial which you can then use. It was instantanious for me.
    https://www.kv331audio.com/register.aspx

• Huh. Weird. Didn't get a registration code. I got this note:
    This license needs to be manually generated. You will be contacted immediately when it becomes available.

• @ExAsperis99 they’re on to you! run!

• @DCJ said:
    @ExAsperis99 they’re on to you! run!

Fuckers!

• FWIW, I went for the Beat Skillz Drop-X sampler for $9.99. Installing now... Looks like it could be fun!

• Seems to be crashing my GarageBand. I'm on High Sierra and using latest GarageBand.

I guess I'll try to install it on a different machine tomorrow and try a different DAW.

• OK, so I finally got the code, downloaded the package. Supposedly the software was successfully installed — but I can't find anything on my Macbook that says Synthmaster. There's nothing in Logic that refers to it. Where is it? What have I done wrong?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    OK, so I finally got the code, downloaded the package. Supposedly the software was successfully installed — but I can't find anything on my Macbook that says Synthmaster. There's nothing in Logic that refers to it. Where is it? What have I done wrong?

Restart your Mac.

If that doesn’t work read this from Waves, but look for a KV331 or SynthMaster folder instead:

https://www.waves.com/support/how-to-find-your-plugins-in-logic-pro-x.

• @SanAnto7 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    OK, so I finally got the code, downloaded the package. Supposedly the software was successfully installed — but I can't find anything on my Macbook that says Synthmaster. There's nothing in Logic that refers to it. Where is it? What have I done wrong?

Restart your Mac.

If that doesn’t work read this from Waves, but look for a KV331 or SynthMaster folder instead:

https://www.waves.com/support/how-to-find-your-plugins-in-logic-pro-x.

That did the trick, thanks.
    I'm leaving this here and not deleting it in shame because I suspect I won't be the only one to run into this. Been a while since I bought or installed software outside the iPad.

• And I can report that Synthmaster One sound great.

• Strangely, when I try to register my product code received from JRRShop, I see the message "This registration code has already been used".
    Has anyone faced something like that?

• @Dench3g said:
    Strangely, when I try to register my product code received from JRRShop, I see the message "This registration code has already been used".
    Has anyone faced something like that?

Not good. Contact JRRShop right away. They should hook you up. A lot of these online stores are cheap because they are run by very few people. They get back to you right away during the week, but it can be slower on weekends. SynthMaster is based in Turkey.

I haven’t been able to check my code because I am away from my apartment but didn’t want to miss the sale. Even though my email from JRR said one day, the sale is still up.

• They instantly resolved the issue, almost faster then the speed of mail. Downloading the synth now, because I need one more synth :)