Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Shimmer (Ambient with cinematic touch)

Mainly used Alchemy here. Still in love with that awesome modFX which creates these wonderful shimmering sounds.
Have a nice and chilled weekend...

Comments

• Beautiful!

• @brice said:
    Beautiful!

Thank´s! I really wish the full Alchemy would be for iOS....plus P900 and i would maybe ditch my mac again :)

• @Cib said:

@brice said:
    Beautiful!

Thank´s! I really wish the full Alchemy would be for iOS....plus P900 and i would maybe ditch my mac again :)

Couldn’t agree more! Been really enjoying P900....thanks again for the tip!

• That is proper ambient track ! Respect, great work, very emotional tune !

• edited June 2018

@brice said:

@Cib said:

@brice said:
    Beautiful!

Couldn’t agree more! Been really enjoying P900....thanks again for the tip!

OT - Let me know if you like to share some presets for this....if you are interested here are my own so far (but a limiter is always recommended to use): https://www.dropbox.com/s/oka4q166z90qblm/CIB - P900 Starter.zip?dl=0
    It still annoys the hell out of me that P900 was to be released on iOS and then the developer cancelled it...doh´!

• @dendy said:
    That is proper ambient track ! Respect, great work, very emotional tune !

Thank´s! Alchemy is a wonderful synth and maybe one day the full one will be on iOS as well. The morph pads are really great to perform on a touch screen.