Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Damage Bundle = free app.

Just found this out I have all the Audio Damage apps apart from Grind Distortion, to buy as a separate app its £4.99. However if I click on the Audio Damage Bundle I got it for FREE. Worth trying if you don’t have all the Audio Damage apps. Thanks for the tip from a FB iPad musician member. Maybe it’s a Apple glitch check it out before it’s fixed.

Comments

• It all depends what you paid for the other apps in the bundle and the current cost of the bundle. It often costs more to ‘complete my bundle’ than it does to buy the missing apps separately

• I got Grind for free too, when the bundle was announced. I already had paid full for the others in the bundle, just Grind was left.

• I had all in the bundle except QuatroMod which I then got for free.

Bundles are an appoholic’s drinking buddy!

• Grind is the best one.

• Shit, they all great. B)

• Wonder if Quanta will be part of a bundle…

• The AudioDamage apps are a perfect suite for a DI guitar sound with no need for an amp sim. Love them so much for that when I’m just working in AUM. Brusfri>Rough Rider>FuzzPlus>Filterstation>QuatroMod>Dubstation>ADverb. Even Replicant and Discord in there sometimes.

• @oat_phipps said:
    The AudioDamage apps are a perfect suite for a DI guitar sound with no need for an amp sim. Love them so much for that when I’m just working in AUM. Brusfri>Rough Rider>FuzzPlus>Filterstation>QuatroMod>Dubstation>ADverb. Even Replicant and Discord in there sometimes.

I'm telling you, brother: Grind. For anything remotely distorto.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@oat_phipps said:
    The AudioDamage apps are a perfect suite for a DI guitar sound with no need for an amp sim. Love them so much for that when I’m just working in AUM. Brusfri>Rough Rider>FuzzPlus>Filterstation>QuatroMod>Dubstation>ADverb. Even Replicant and Discord in there sometimes.

I'm telling you, brother: Grind. For anything remotely distorto.

Frequency based distortion.....amazing

Vocals Axe Drums Synth

• When is Granular out

• @Enkerli said:
    Wonder if Quanta will be part of a bundle…

i was just wondering the same thing. i’m very very ready for this synth