Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SYNTHMASTER ONE by kv331 Audio - Pre Release Demo for the iPad

Thanks to the guys over at kv331 Audio for giving me permission to show you a quick-ish Pre-Release look at the simply epic SynhtMaster One

SynthMaster One is available to Pre-Order here at the App Store
The expected release date is June 8th, 2018
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/synthmaster-one/id1254353266?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• Great video Doug! Don’t forget to add the preorder link to the video. :) <3

There is so much quality and versatility in this awesome synth!

• Yesterday was the tease for AudioKit’s Synth One, today KV331’s SynthMaster One. Anymore “Ones” coming along anytime soon?

Both of these are gonna be great apps methinks. One free, the other at a very decent price...we’re living in good synth times right now! I mean: for those that still have room for more new synths!!! 😏

• edited May 2018

@TozBourne said:
    Yesterday was the tease for AudioKit’s Synth One, today KV331’s SynthMaster One. Anymore “Ones” coming along anytime soon?

Both of these are gonna be great apps methinks. One free, the other at a very decent price...we’re living in good synth times right now! I mean: for those that still have room for more new synths!!! 😏

C'mon @TozBourne - there's ALWAYS room for more synths... :wink:

• @Daveypoo said:

@TozBourne said:
    Yesterday was the tease for AudioKit’s Synth One, today KV331’s SynthMaster One. Anymore “Ones” coming along anytime soon?

C'mon @TozBourne - there's ALWAYS room for more synths... :wink:

True dat!

• Great demo, looking forward to this one. Got quite Vagelisy at times!

• @PhilW Yes, I was in a Hans Zimmer place😂

• Brilliant stuff, thanks @thesoundtestroom

• encenc
    edited June 2018

Why would you pre order an app ? Not like it's going to sell out is it :D

Off to listen to your demo B)

• Sounds/look nice... Does the Seq/Arp have midi out... or, can you set up multiple Arps/Seq and switch between them for variation?

• @TozBourne said:

So, NS2 next week? :smile:

• Here is my link if anyone would like to use it that would be very kind and very cool beans too
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/synthmaster-one/id1254353266?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

• Bought using Doug’s link.

• @RajahP said:
    Sounds/look nice... Does the Seq/Arp have midi out... or, can you set up multiple Arps/Seq and switch between them for variation?

I haven't turned on MIDI output yet, but I have 3 settings in mind:

1. Off.
    2. On with Arp/Seq.
    3. On without Arp/Seq.

The third setting will be useful in AUv3 full screen to record using the builtin keyboard.

• @kv331audio_bulent said:

@RajahP said:
    Sounds/look nice... Does the Seq/Arp have midi out... or, can you set up multiple Arps/Seq and switch between them for variation?

1. Off.
    2. On with Arp/Seq.
    3. On without Arp/Seq.

The third setting will be useful in AUv3 full screen to record using the builtin keyboard.

Great.. looking forward to it.. Bought it... sounds great...

• @kv331audio_bulent said:

@RajahP said:

1. Off.
    2. On with Arp/Seq.
    3. On without Arp/Seq.

I was looking for this ARP Midi out's.

So, Can we have one ARP play inside Synthmaster an another play in Midi out?

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Here is my link if anyone would like to use it that would be very kind and very cool beans too

Are you still on an Air 2 Doug? If so I'm impressed it can run three instances like that, and might have to go on my list.

• @MonzoPro Yes, I'm still in my Air 2

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @MonzoPro Yes, I'm still in my Air 2

Cheers Doug. That’s a big lot of noise for the CPU then, looks like it compares to Zeeon but for half the hit.

• Downloaded for you, Doug. Have done so with several others, too. You are a great demonstrator and teacher... I'd say "brilliant" but I think it's a little worn down (don't mean to offend, but how do you describe someone then who is truly brilliant... Like Einstein?) I do like "cool beans", however. Never get tired of that somehow. Keep up the good work. We are all indebted to you!