Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GROOVE RIDER GR-16 - How To Create - Save - Rename and Copy New Patterns

Here is a quick tutorial for creating, saving, naming, copying new pattern plus how to copy one sound or pattern from another project to use in your new one.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/groove-rider-gr-16/id1318750537?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• Thanks Doug. If only people would RTFM, you could have saved yourself some time. But alas, this was necessary

• The manual looks like the a NASA pre-flight procedure.. brain damage... thanks Doug.

• Yeah I’m more of a video learning guy. I hardly ever read manuals anymore. YouTube has been my best manual so far. Fixed car, fixed water heater, fixed flat panel tv, fixed computer, all by YouTube video manuals.

Thanks Doug!

• I think sometimes that people find video tutorials/manuals easier to follow, it’s makes more sense when you actually see a procedure.

I love reading manuals though, you learn all sorts of stuff, but I also watch a lot of YouTube video mauals too