Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Model 15 MIDI Designer Pro layout - W.I.P.

edited May 2018 in Creations

Hey guys, tonight’s project is to create a MIDI controller layout in MIDI Designer Pro that will have every Model 15 knob and parameter on a single page.

I’m hoping to have something up and ready to share by the end of the night. Wish me luck!

Why??? Well, as great as M-15 is, the graphic interface is beautiful but sucks for actually playing and tweaking live. You can only adjust one knob at a time. :| And the graphical interface is a huge resource hog. :s So I’m hoping I can load up the controller in MIDI Designer Pro, route it to an AUv3 instance of M-15 and... profit!! B)

Will report back later.

Comments

• Good idea, particularly with regard to saving resources. Good luck!

• edited May 2018

Calling it a night, lol. Nowhere close to finished but I’m liking it so far...

https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/w2/4wfw82mcwawb.png

• Ooh yeah! Cheering you on from the sidelines.

• nice very exciting!

• Go! Go! GO! We're rooting for ya!

• edited May 2018

I haven’t had as much time for this as I thought I would. And I’m a hopeless perfectionist so it’s at least looking pretty so far

• wow, great idea!

• edited May 2018

@Hmtx You should send this to the makers of model 15 and see if they would consider incorporating it as an IAP skin that you get a cut of.

• Wow! It looks really good. I wasnt thinking you would be able to mirror the position of the actual model 15 in mds. Excellent work. More power to your elbow.

• Thanks guys. It’s coming along :-)

@universe thanks for the thought. I’m just going to make it free. This stuff is too much fun to really worry about making money off it.

Would you sign up for a Patreon subscription or PayPal donation if it gave you access to the Model 15 CC map? That way people who really wanted it for free could go for it. (Just make your own bindings one by one in Model 15) And for those who are able to pay for the convenience of quick use they could sign up to get the cc mapping file.