Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Neo-Soul Keys Studio on Sale - Cheapest since launch? (05/23/2018)

Hi, just a heads up, Neo-Soul Keys Studio has just gone on sale for $9.99, I think that's the cheapest its been since launch but at nearly 4GB just don't have the space :(

Comments

• edited May 2018

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/neo-soul-keys-studio/id1246941963?mt=8

According to appshopper $10 is the lowest it’s ever been ta for the heads up

• iPhone all synths bundle is 5.49 €. What’s the iPhone normal price and what’s the difference with iPad version?

• @Janosax said:
    iPhone all synths bundle is 5.49 €. What’s the iPhone normal price and what’s the difference with iPad version?

? Which iphone bundle?

• BASSalicious IAP is also at £4.99

(in app it shows 19.99, but clicking this shows the price to be £4.99)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Do, Not. Hesitate.

• edited May 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BiancaNeve said:

@Janosax said:
    iPhone all synths bundle is 5.49 €. What’s the iPhone normal price and what’s the difference with iPad version?

? Which iphone bundle?

https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/neo-soul-keys/id579058867?mt=8

IAP all synths bundle is 5.49 €.

• If you are interested in electric pianos, this is it. There is nothing else that sounds as close to the real deal as Neo-Soul Keys Studio - this coming from a 15 year owner of a Fender Rhodes.

• @Janosax said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Janosax said:

? Which iphone bundle?

Ah - that’s in the older app.

• edited May 2018

@BiancaNeve said:

@Janosax said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Janosax said:

? Which iphone bundle?

Ah - that’s in the older app.

Is this older app worth it? iPhone demo app don’t gives the same sound impression as iPad Studio version.

• Put a date into the title. In case the world doesn’t end and someone comments on this in the future.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/neo-soul-keys-studio/id1246941963?mt=8

According to appshopper $10 is the lowest it’s ever been ta for the heads up

It's a pleasure. Think I'll get it via iTunes, don't want to miss out at this price.

• @u0421793 said:
    Put a date into the title. In case the world doesn’t end and someone comments on this in the future.

On it, title updated.

• @u0421793 said:
    Put a date into the title. In case the world doesn’t end and someone comments on this in the future.

Aw c'mon - where's the fun in that? :wink:

• Is this something like Klevgrnd Tines?
    Ever since Jakob had these amazing Mellow tracks released I am lusting after the sound of this tines app (KLVGrnd)

• @david_2017 said:
    Is this something like Klevgrnd Tines?
    Ever since Jakob had these amazing Mellow tracks released I am lusting after the sound of this tines app (KLVGrnd)

This is something much much more. At only 3 or 4 bucks more than Tines, the value is ridiculous.

• @oat_phipps said:

@david_2017 said:

This is something much much more. At only 3 or 4 bucks more than Tines, the value is ridiculous.

Ok, i hear a recommendation and the tines sound is in this app?!

• edited May 2018

Is it possible to grab only some of that 4gb? Don't think I have room for the whole thing.
    Also, is it simply an instrument? The "studio" in the title seems to imply there's a sequencer? Which is probably my wishful thinking. Does it just mean there is an effects rack to play with?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Is it possible to grab only some of that 4gb? Don't think I have room for the whole thing.
    Also, is it simply an instrument? The "studio" in the title seems to imply there's a sequencer? Which is probably my wishful thinking. Does it just mean there is an effects rack to play with?

There are things a man must have, a Bugatti in a Venetian garage, a woman close by who makes the best Bulgarian meringue pie, silk cigars, cruelty when absolutely required. And Neo-Soul.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

There are things a man must have, a Bugatti in a Venetian garage, a woman close by who makes the best Bulgarian meringue pie, silk cigars, cruelty when absolutely required. And Neo-Soul.

You have my cost-code, Mr. Goodyear. Put it through.

• This is a real steal for $10. If you don’t have room, I’d buy it anyway and wait until you can clear space or upgrade. There’s really no competition on iOS for this sort of thing.

• Does anybody know, how long this will be on sale?
    My credit card is empty to the ground ... needs a week more to recover.

• edited May 2018

@david_2017 said:

@oat_phipps said:

@david_2017 said:

Ok, i hear a recommendation and the tines sound is in this app?!

Oh yes. It is a large collection of deeply sampled classic electric pianos. Tines is a one trick pony, and this is (at least) a fifty-trick one, with no exaggeration. Tines is a toy compared to this, and at the price it’s one of the best iOS deals I’ve heard of since Animoog for $1. @JohnnyGoodyear will back me up

• Got it :)
    I am excited to play around with it and see if I find a usecase for it... the description is really intriguing

• @oat_phipps thanks for the quick replies mate!
    I am not at home right now. I will play with it on Friday. Welcome home my new 50 Trick pony :)

• @david_2017 said:
    @oat_phipps thanks for the quick replies mate!
    I am not at home right now. I will play with it on Friday. Welcome home my new 50 Trick pony :)

Enjoy! If you hate it I’ll gift you Tines, but I’m confident in my recommendation. Plus, if you hate this, you’ll hate Tines.

• @oat_phipps said:

@david_2017 said:
    @oat_phipps thanks for the quick replies mate!

Enjoy! If you hate it I’ll gift you Tines, but I’m confident in my recommendation. Plus, if you hate this, you’ll hate Tines.

Haha, very bold, sir :)
    If I hate this I will refund and get tines, but I am not receiving your confidence in this too

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

You gotta have a keyboard to play that NeoSoul on. I bought it on BF last year, but have yet to do anything with it, because I lack a kb.

• Hmmm, it says the GUI for iPad Pro isn’t ready yet... I have 10.5. Reckon it’ll be okay for me?