Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

So Hell Really did Freeze Over

Have been waiting so long for this that I'm still waiting even though it's happened lol

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2018/05/22/fl-studio-20-now-available-for-mac-native-windows/

Comments

• time to dust off that FL License

• Wasn’t this on version 12 before 20?
    Must be much, much better then. 8 versions better! :D

• I hope so, marketing not withstanding... Half of the stuff in the daw I'm not interested in but if they just got all the beat machine centric stuff working and stable on the Mac side I'll be a happy camper. I came into FL at version 2 and the license has definitely held it's value.

• @CracklePot said:
    Wasn’t this on version 12 before 20?
    Must be much, much better then. 8 versions better! :D

They skipped v13 and went to 20... Some birthday thing... But I think they are just scared of the #13...
    Some say that are not superstitious, yet no 13th floor on so many buildings..

• 99 dollars!

• Shit. Looks like I may invest in a new Windows machine come the holiday season (Cyber Monday, not Black Friday thank you). One thing’s for certain - looks like Gol is no longer sole programmer/lead programmer anymore, because it’s about f-cking time that time signatures were added.

• Why do I need FL if I already have Cubasis? Please enlighten the noob.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Why do I need FL if I already have Cubasis? Please enlighten the noob.

If you never purchased FL Studio in the past, you really don’t need it. Gadget, Cubasis, AUM, Grand Finale are all I currently need. Then Nanostudio 2 when that’s released.

• Oh well. I thought it was a Samplr update.

• Excellent news, hope FL on iOS gets better integration now.

• @philowerx said:
    Oh well. I thought it was a Samplr update.

that'll be when heaven and hell both freeze over :(

• This was my first computer DAW, ooohh....15 years ago or summat. Nice to see it’s still going strong, not sure it’d replace Reason here though.

• I believe 20 refers to 20th anniversary. I started with v3 in 2001-ish so that sounds about right.

• Fruity Loops wasn’t a DAW but a tracker - a very simple, somewhat ugly app and definitely fun like a toy should be (and despite being a toy, many real songs were made with it - creativity always finds its way).

Now FL Studio is a different beast. Not a toy, not a tracker, but a full fledged DAW that keeps a little of its tracker days’ workflow in a very powerful environment. Don’t be mistaken: it’s every bit as powerful as the other big boys (Reason, Logic etc) but at the same time, still very fun and straightforward to use. Great news it’s available on MacOS!

• Switched to logic when I went over to mac, found that flstudio is good for getting things flowing quickly, love beat making with it. Happy it's finally landed, my only wish is to be able to load it up as a au in logic, remember being able to do this as a vst years back just before I jumped ship.

Destroyed my main external hd tho making space for the fruity by tripping over the power lead, only fell a foot, but then started making noises like a old skool printer and refusing to mount, time to repurpose my old windows box into a linux file server.

• I remember making ‘Tranceasaurus Rex’ and other such hits of my back catalog on pirated FL3 back in high school. It was a fun time.

• @mister_rz said:
    Switched to logic when I went over to mac, found that flstudio is good for getting things flowing quickly, love beat making with it. Happy it's finally landed, my only wish is to be able to load it up as a au in logic, remember being able to do this as a vst years back just before I jumped ship.

Destroyed my main external hd tho making space for the fruity by tripping over the power lead, only fell a foot, but then started making noises like a old skool printer and refusing to mount, time to repurpose my old windows box into a linux file server.

Leads, the bane of hardware, still the same here after all the years. :'(

• @knewspeak said:

@mister_rz said:
    Switched to logic when I went over to mac, found that flstudio is good for getting things flowing quickly, love beat making with it. Happy it's finally landed, my only wish is to be able to load it up as a au in logic, remember being able to do this as a vst years back just before I jumped ship.

Leads, the bane of hardware, still the same here after all the years. :'(

Had a hamlet moment without the cigar, managed just about to control the squeal that was building, got me thinking about better options than a bunch of external drives, hoping tho by your comment, that you've not gone through something similar of late, things like this make me appreciate nicola tesla even more.

• Must resist urge to buy new PC to run this...have license......must resist

• I don’t know about the Mac version, but the Windows 20 is butter

iPad is consigned to YouTube FL tutorial duty

• I'm looking forward to giving this a go. Been so long since I used it I have no idea what my license or even which email I used to register it.

V20 also has a kind of "big version 2/the next era" ring to it. Mac support and variable time signatures are certainly a monster departure from the days of Delphi/windows and "as long as it works for Goa, we're good on features".

• it looks like it has too much going on lol