Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

RTM new track ‘Hazzur & Sparkle’. (alternate view of Royal wedding)

It was the relentless media brainwashing that finally did it, inspiring Repulse the Monkey to write an alternate view on the Royal wedding. According to polls, almost 70% of the UK population were not interested in this event, yet we still get to pay for it.

Anyway, here is the result, Hazzur & Sparkle, which is also our first track to use both Brambos effects apps....along with a bunch of other stuff, mastered in Auria Pro using Fab Filters.

For those who have trouble atuning ears to our ‘singer’ , the lyric is also on the BandCamp page and below.

Like it/ don’t like it, all considered views welcome. :)

https://repulsethemonkey.bandcamp.com/track/hazzur-sparkle

Hazzur & Sparkle

It was a big, big day.
For tying the knot.
Hazzur and Sparkle.
Won the jackpot.
Enough to go round.
All the girls and boys.
Buy a million kids.
Just a little joy.
The eyes of the world.
Were looking on.
As dancing dads,
Da-doo ron ron.

She was a star.
Of the very small screen.
Talking social justice.
The cost was obscene.
He was a spare.
To the big bald heir.
Eyes on his HUD.
Without a care.
Mixed and matched.
Shook up, real good.
And not a trace.
Of lizard blood.

Hazzur and Sparkle.
They partied hard.
Kept safe and sound.
By New Scotland Yard.
Fifty for the cake.
Three hundred for the dress.
Thirty-one for security.
What a fucking mess.
They were back to work,
After just one day.
Smiling beguiling.
Every step of the way.

Comments

• edited May 2018

Good stuff, like the 'big bald heir' line.

As you can probably guess I'm not a fan of the Royals. I think it's obscene the public should be out of pocket by 100 million quid when hostpitals and schools are told there's 'no money available', yet we can throw cash that would buy a couple of new school's at the richest family in Britain, just for a few hours bling. Oh and of course there's the added nastiness of banning and kicking out homeless people on the street, just so a bunch of Union Jacked nutters can camp there for the weekend instead.

Says it all really.

• Like it all except the vocal delayed repeats.

Agree wholeheartedly with the gist of the lyrics, but I won’t say anymore incase I get political ;)

• @MonzoPro said:
    Good stuff, like the 'big bald heir' line.

Thanks, Mr Monzo. :)

Other countries manage to maintain royalty without anywhere near the palaver and huge cost, so there is no good reason why we cold not do the same.

The true reason, of course, is that the status quo suits those at the top just fine.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Like it all except the vocal delayed repeats.

Agree wholeheartedly with the gist of the lyrics, but I won’t say anymore incase I get political ;)

>

Thank you, Mr Bat. :)

As all major political parties have their lips close to Royal backsides, and will not abolish the House of Lords, I think it fair to dismiss them all, in this particular context.

As for the royals themselves, it’s just endless piss taking and money grabbing.

• So much for keeping politics of the site.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    So much for keeping politics of the site.

>

Oh, for fuck’s sake. No one is cheerleading for any politicians. Just stating a fact, in direct relevance to the song about royal wastrels.