Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can anyone explain the UI in Synthscaper?

I love the concept and the sounds but what is up with the interface. I realize all his apps have wonky interfaces but I can’t wrap my head around synthscaper.

Comments

• perseverance is required and certainly rewarded. this app is pro

• I bought this last night based on the reviews I have read here. Mostly based on @RUST( i )K very stellar writings in 2017. No, I won't lay any blame for my lack of understanding of it on him. I purchased with my eyes wide open to its complexities.

I must say that the UI is brilliant and not really daunting outside of first look. I was able to get in there and add an oscillator pretty quickly. There are alot of selections and options. Tons. It will require alot of work on my part. However, though it is way too early to say, I think the only way to discover an app is to put the work in (yes, take your own advice re: BM3) so I'm up for the challenge.

I think it's definitely worth a look and some study before purchase, but also knowing that I/you potential buyer will need to really really dig in order to assess this formidable app. The sound certainly warrants that look -- whoah!

• @Mr_Beak said:
    I love the concept and the sounds but what is up with the interface. I realize all his apps have wonky interfaces but I can’t wrap my head around synthscaper.

You could check out this video, which is a walkthrough of the basics of the interface.

• @MarkH said:

@Mr_Beak said:

You could check out this video, which is a walkthrough of the basics of the interface.

Thanks guys!