Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lorentz? Thoughts!

I’m curious about trying out Lorentz and Laplace. I have redshrike and Mersenne. Are the others much different? I know Lorentz is supposed to be a VA. I like how they keep a light footprint in AUM sessions.

Comments

• Lorentz is my favorite ios synth, very simple but lot of character
    I just wish there was more option for the LFO

• Buy them all. They all have slightly different strengths. While they have the unique ice gear sound they can be tweaked to make vastly different sounds.

• Lorenz lives down the street and he’s a cabbage kennel driver

• @Kühl said:
    Lorenz lives down the street and he’s a cabbage kennel driver

Oh, alright then...

• @pierre said:
    Lorentz is my favorite ios synth, very simple but lot of character
    I just wish there was more option for the LFO

Picked up Lorentz. And yes the lfo is really limited but the sounds I’ve pulled off already are quite good. It’s a good synth for quick sound design and doesn’t take much dsp.

• Try pairing it up with some FAC, DDMF, Audio Damage and/or Brambos to add more depth etc. Sounds great in combo with effects.

• @Mr_Beak said:

@Kühl said:
    Lorenz lives down the street and he’s a cabbage kennel driver

Oh, alright then...

LoL I’m sorry, but this was a long hot sunny weekend with cold beverage
    I can’t even remember being in the forum