Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rest In Peace Regggie Lucas

Comments

• Wait, Miles Davis's guitarist produced Madonna? Worlds are colliding.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Wait, Miles Davis's guitarist produced Madonna? Worlds are colliding.

I know what you mean; I had no freakin' idea.

• He produced Stephanie Mills too, borderline and never knew love like this before are pretty similar (i think that’s the title).

• Sad news. He played on a load of Miles stuff from one of his most interesting periods, including the brilliant He Loved Him Madly from Get Up With It, one of my all-time favourite tracks.

• He was a good one. RIP.

• @Purpan said:
    Sad news. He played on a load of Miles stuff from one of his most interesting periods, including the brilliant He Loved Him Madly from Get Up With It, one of my all-time favourite tracks.

Absolutely. That is what I call Miles' Electric Voodoo period. It was much maligned at the time, but thankfully has been reassessed, and now being appreciated for its brilliance and forward thinking approach. It seemed like Lucas and Michael Henderson were often responsible for keeping the groove locked and moving, while a lot of inspired madness was going on around them. All fantastic stuff, but He Loved Him Madly is indeed a standout.