Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NIN: Trent interview on new music and music over all

I am proud to say I am Pretty Hate Head and proud of it.

Comments

• Not coming anywhere close to me. It’s sad.. most bands nowadays skip South Florida completely. I got to see them with Jane’s Addiction years ago.

• Trent is pretty cool. Saw NIN with Bowie in toronto. What should have been one of the best shows ever turned out to be pretty disappointing overall. They didn't work too well together.

• @Redo1 said:
    Trent is pretty cool. Saw NIN with Bowie in toronto. What should have been one of the best shows ever turned out to be pretty disappointing overall. They didn't work too well together.

Sad to hear that :neutral:
    Which is funny, because I got a Blackstar vibe from the new song :wink:

• I hear a little Morphine/Mark Sandman influence going on in his latest stuff. The "And All That Could Have Been" tour was a doozy for those interested in Mr Reznor's live stuff.

• @_mwallace said:
    Not coming anywhere close to me. It’s sad.. most bands nowadays skip South Florida completely. I got to see them with Jane’s Addiction years ago.

Where you at?

I am up in Daytona at moment.

• @Redo1 said:
    Trent is pretty cool. Saw NIN with Bowie in toronto. What should have been one of the best shows ever turned out to be pretty disappointing overall. They didn't work too well together.

I loved the Woodstock performance actually. It was my favorite of the whole thing. I still remember that night.

Great show live.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Where you at?

I am up in Daytona at moment.

Ft. Lauderdale