Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Did you see this FREE SYNTH APP?

Comments

• Thanks bro!

• connectivity? AU?

• That synth came out 4 years ago ...

Is that how long it takes for an app to get discovered these days? :D

• What a name. LH Rubbing.

• edited May 2018

The other apps from this dev are interesting. Look pretty pro, hope they work good.

Oh yeah, thanks for the tip. B)

• Lots of cracking, hurt my ears at first... Then I discovered the touchpad mode! That changes everything!

• Did you guys notice the name refers to an actual Rubbing feature? :D
    Rubbing a key excites the lfo or something, there is a visual on the left of the keyboard. The funny thing is its cumulative, not just on while you are rubbing.
    Its more obvious on some presets than others.

• Reviews/followers/likes/etc can be purchased on any social network/platform these days for pennies from some click farm in Bangladesh. Don't be surprised when you see reviews posted by users with strange usernames that are not realistic (especially when they have mixed upper/lower cases, spaces or repeating characters), always have 5-star rating and their messages read like canned responses that could be posted on any app without changing anything. Here are some usernames:

Selectedacre, kashleeee, Hydra vein, Htefuiiitfddddyyy, AreThereAnyNicksLeft, MeowzMixx, SephSais, random_apple_user, TheRealDutchee, Will be crazy, Jennie the Jesus-lover, sonicbrrwtality, Endless Nameless, phoner, Flightdakidd, huhuhohoho, LazyProfitProd, ValkyriiVail, teerrruhhhlllyynn, not happy even for free, +echNoTRIX, Lexi Jones 94% boss...

These funny usernames put a smile on my face knowing that I won't be scammed.

• I dont see any reviews at all, they may be localized and im in Canada.

My review is dont waste your time, its not that interesting.

• @1nsomniak said:
    I dont see any reviews at all, they may be localized and im in Canada.

My review is dont waste your time, its not that interesting.

If that’s your AppStore review, I think that’s kind of harsh for a free app

• No just my forum review, I generally go soft on app store reviews - unless its a p2w game then I let em have it!

• Gave it a try. As far as I saw it, it has only audio out, not even MIDI. And the GUI is peculiar as if it has been converted from another OS.

• XII-Art-AudioVision and LH Grain Pad look interesting too! Anyone tried those yet?

• I rubbed my way to the delete button.

• @1nsomniak said:
    No just my forum review, I generally go soft on app store reviews - unless its a p2w game then I let em have it!

Penis to whatever? I played that game a few time when I was a younger man.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@1nsomniak said:
    No just my forum review, I generally go soft on app store reviews - unless its a p2w game then I let em have it!

Penis to whatever? I played that game a few time when I was a younger man.

I have no idea how a thread like this ended up with a post like this.

But I like it.

• haha p2w = pay to win! Games based more on micro-transactions than skill.