Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Novation Launchpad Pro ... Beautiful Condition From Non-Smoking Studio $200

edited May 2018 in Market Place

Ready to Delight your fingers is this Novation LaunchPad Pro, and what is so wonderful about a Launchpad Pro you might ask?
Not only does it work with everything from desktops to MacBooks to iPads to iPhones... it has usb and midi din so it can work with our hardware synths and other equipment without the need for a computer as a go-between-....
L...(o...v...e)...l...y !!!

$200 + shipp to wherever you are from Los Angeles.... PM me!

Comments

• Nice price including shipping. Love mine!

• I wonder which would make a better controller for fL 20 this or the Maschine?

• You can sequence and 8x8 grid light show from it too!! I was trying this on iOS, but couldn’t find a good sequencer that I could just type in velocity with a keyboard as exact velocity number gives the color and most of these iOS sequencers don’t let you just type in a number. I know SunVox can if you do it on a desktop and import it to iOS, but I didn’t want to do that.