Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Input sounds stop working

Hello.

After some minutes using Audiobus, using as input either Mellotron M3000 HD or SampleWiz, the input stops producing sounds, nothing can be heard nor recorded.

Some help dealing with it, please.

Thank you.

Comments

• Fixed. Thank you.

• it happens sometimes - a know fix is to put an app in the AB FX slot - don't even have to load up the app - as soon as you select something the audio should come back. (if you don't have one - you can get something like the free version of JamUp which works in the AB fx slot)

• I occasionally face same problem, and the AB FX slot tip wouldn't work.
    But if I reduce CPU usage on iOS, sounds are back (and it seems that increasing CPU utilization, sounds are away again).
    So I'm assuming that it is a matter of the CPU capability.