Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Dhalang MG big update (4.3)
The iOS version had been seriously behind updates because of some random issues with Apple's review, but now solved and new update is out:
- Audio input sync (real-time audio input peaks trigger sync) [experimental]
- Multiple MIDI input devices mode.
- Vector/Matrix currently playing notes can be killed when receiving sync (Sync Kill).
- Color theme change not requiring app restart anymore
- Synth preset reset (to new factory presets)
- Sampler granulizer now works differently / more musically.
- Sampler voice stealing rewritten for better
- Pitch bend recording from TouchPlay to Control track.
- Analog synth FM frequency changes with auto-glide.
- Sample files names with unicode special characters now load ok.
- Mixer solo/mute state load when loading project.
- Particle surface to vector/matrix sync with different grid settings.
- LOTS of ui fixes and improvements.