Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midiclock quest

Hie everybodies ,

More I search solutions for sends midiclock from Daw like Cubasis to another apps I want to record in audio tracks, more confused I get. There are plenty off thirds app to handle the midi, so much that witch one I should choose ? Even I am not sure I need an apps just for the midi clock ? I use vst with Ableton and I was never concerned by midi issues but now that I set a new workflow within only an iPad Pro for live performance recording outdoor, I am searching for the most simple solution for sync at least the midi clock from Cubasis to geoshred,thumbjam, Animoog, phonem, LayR and some another app. Just be able to record the audio from these apps to audio tracks in Cubasis but sync to a midi clock, is it possible in simple ways ?

Comments

• I have been on this same quest. Have a look at Expert Sleepers Usamo. It works by using an audio signal from your DAW, converting it using their software and hardware box - out by midi din. This ensures that the midi clock remains in time with the audio in your DAW. (once buffer size and latency settings are tweaked).
    Maybe not the simplest solution but ... I set it up last weekend and it is tight, which is what its all about.

• Hie, no1, but i would like just be able to do it with int apps, no need for now for ext hardware.