Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• oh ok!

• Interesting!

• ETA? Free update?

• edited May 2018

There’s a “Record” menu. That’s live drum pads. I hope.

• MIDI Learn too...

• @benkamen's Patterning is easily in my all time top 5 iOS Music Production apps. Only a new version of Auria could have me more excited than a second version of Patterning.

That screenshot gives some clues as to what is being added, looks very interesting...

• Getting excited!

• edited May 2018

Woah! Awesome! I skipped over this thread several times... p2 just didnt’t register as a thing.

Recordable drum kit changes perhaps? Is that a tab for sending midi cc? Mmmmm chroma... lovely lovely!

• Lovely...I hope it will be AU and universal...of course

• ahh this is just what I needed to see today <3

• Huzzah!

What do those directional arrows along the right curve do?

• Oohhh
    That has got me excited
    Update or new app, either way, will be on my iPad the minute it drops
    Got a lot of love for patterning, rock solid and Ableton export etc
    Fingers crossed we see this soon
    ( Ableton export for this version please please )

• @cuscolima said:
    Lovely...I hope it will be AU and universal...of course

I really hope it is AU. I’m in the process of culling all synths, drums and effects that aren’t. Er, with the exception of the Gadget apps and Animoog.

• edited May 2018

Nice, if not AU then I hope midi in and AB3 midi compatibility might happen :)

• I have a strong feeling it’s not AU, but trying to remain excited anyway. :D

• When and what, but mostly when....?

• Should you need anyone ..... enjoy your apps and have a lot of beta testing experience. :p

• I take it there’s no chance of it being universal?

• Oooooooooooooh I am very excited. Patterning is probably my favourite music app ever. And for me, the most used.

• Please keep updating your other apps too. I love them all!!