Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[video]Livelooping sesh

Drums and bass from gadget, recorded stereo output of hardware into auria pro.

Comments

• [Like].click()

• So very good and creative as well as inspiring to listen to.

• Very good; really effective vibe. You prefer looping with hardware vs looping with iPad? Why?

• Wow! Super Creative! I was today driving and thinking about combining DnB with electro guitar haha! Love your mix!
    Do you have a cut capo on the 5th fret?
    Like your swell sound too!

• Ahhhhh, that hit the spot. B)

• @RUST( i )K said:
    So very good and creative as well as inspiring to listen to.

@syrupcore
    Thanks guys!

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Very good; really effective vibe. You prefer looping with hardware vs looping with iPad? Why?

Thanks. I don’t know anything (hardware or software) that can do what the octatrack does. I have 8 tracks to loop into if i want and can set up triggers some tracks to automatically playback in reverse, one octave down etc, as soon as the pattern loops. Plus i can jam and then set up trigger points and splice the audio etc. erase the file but keep all the info so when i record something new it’s affected automatically. Lots of cool tricks.

• @david_2017 said:
    Wow! Super Creative! I was today driving and thinking about combining DnB with electro guitar haha! Love your mix!
    Do you have a cut capo on the 5th fret?
    Like your swell sound too!

Yeah it’s a partial capo. Setup kind of like a modified DADGAD. Mostly using both capo’s to not strain my wrist, better angle and i tune all the open notes to the song key.

• @vpich said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Very good; really effective vibe. You prefer looping with hardware vs looping with iPad? Why?

Thanks. I don’t know anything (hardware or software) that can do what the octatrack does. I have 8 tracks to loop into if i want and can set up triggers some tracks to automatically playback in reverse, one octave down etc, as soon as the pattern loops. Plus i can jam and then set up trigger points and splice the audio etc. erase the file but keep all the info so when i record something new it’s affected automatically. Lots of cool tricks.

Yeah I've trying for a while to convince myself I don't need an octatrack and you did not help.

• another jam this weekend with the same setup