Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Big Robots Studio gets new website

Comments

• Nice, professional, clean-looking website! :-)

• Looks great but the buttons don't work for me on FF mac.

• Anyone here who has done or seen a full song with drums from Robotic? Soundcloud link?!

• Here is one, but not mine.

• I don't really compose songs, but I have been using Robotic Drums exclusively this week as a go to for rhythm in some drone/ambient sounds. I think it sounds great thru Audiobus into Turnado, etc. Here's a link to one I posted.

• Arcane. I love this kind of stuff man. To me, underscore is a great way to go for potential licensing deals and that kind of thing. I only know a little about it, but have you pursued any kind of licensing with your stuff like this? Well done here my friend.