Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sliver crashing in AUM

Calling @distraub!

Your wonderful Sliver appears to be crashing in AUM when you load a sound. iPad 10.5 / iOS 11.3.

Thanks!

Comments

• Is that the dev?
    I sent a PM to some other guy about a problem with GlitchBreaks. No wonder I never heard back! :D

• @gusgranite said:
    Calling @distraub!

Your wonderful Sliver appears to be crashing in AUM when you load a sound. iPad 10.5 / iOS 11.3.

Thanks!

I can open in from AudioShare and use the General Pasteboard on an iPad Air 2 running iOS 11.3.1 without any problems.

• @InfoCheck said:

@gusgranite said:
    Calling @distraub!

Thanks!

I can open in from AudioShare and use the General Pasteboard on an iPad Air 2 running iOS 11.3.1 without any problems.

Likewise

• Crashing in AUM here...dev, please consider an update

• This thread is ancient. Sliver still will not load in AUM. The issue has not been addresses in over five years. Good money thrown at abandonware. Maybe don’t buy apps from this developer. He doesn’t seem to care about the people who buy his products.

• Sliver doesn’t work in Cubasis either. Completely worthless. A waste of money. Don’t buy this app.

• @day_empire said:
    Sliver doesn’t work in Cubasis either. Completely worthless. A waste of money. Don’t buy this app.

I haven’t tried it in Cubasis but I know it works standalone for me. I haven’t opened it in a few months though. Kind of a bummer to hear because I love the app itself.

• McDMcD
    edited February 2022

The crash heard 4 years later. Zombie thread. Stab it in the head.

• @McD said:
    The crash heard 4 years later. Zombie thread. Stab it in the head.

@McD zombie killer 🧟‍♂️
    2 kills to you sir

• We will never kill these all the zombies but it never hurts to try.