Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Au pan effect. is there one?

au pan effect? does one exist?

Comments

• You can pan with the vca of ivsc3

• Rozeta LFO to Track Pan in AUM?

• Are you looking for something like Virtual Room?

• There are panning effects native in AUM.

• yeah, that’s the one i’ve been using is aum. i was just curious what else was out there. virtual room, can you assign midi to the parameters? that would be cool

• wimwim
    edited May 2018

zmors EQ

[edit] wait ... are you looking for something with automation, such as an inbuilt LFO, or just something where the panning can be set and automated from another source?

• i want to use midi signal from envolver to automate. i forgot oabout z mors i’m gonna try it now. thanks

• @eross said:
    yeah, that’s the one i’ve been using is aum. i was just curious what else was out there. virtual room, can you assign midi to the parameters? that would be cool

You could midi control AUM's panner with a Rozeta LFO.

• There is midi control of all sliders