Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Codependent Relationships: Apps and Devices?

I can't do it anymore.

No matter what, there are some apps that I can't let go.

I don't use them.

But I love them.

They said they used to love me.

But, it has been so long since anything was there.

It is so hard to let go. But, I have no more extra space in my live for them.

I need to cut the cord on some apps and really just admit I don't use it or maybe even like it. But for whatever reason some apps just feel like they need to be there waiting.

Anyone else?

I think this weekend I end these pointless relationships.

Comments

• FLM 2 will live forever on my iPad mini version 1

• I have very few apps installed and even those has true use in my actual workflow so yes, there are wonderful (and expensive sometimes) apps which will be never more on my iDevices. Lots of them...

• For me that's iM1. I don't think I've ever seriously used it, but I sometimes fire it up and browse a few presets just to bring me back to the music (and memories) of yesteryear :)

Just looking at the icon makes me smile, knowing that it's there. Those corny house pianos, 90s panflutes, etc.

• iMS20. One of the first music apps I bought. Never use it, but it’d break my heart to lose it.

• @MonzoPro said:
    iMS20. One of the first music apps I bought. Never use it, but it’d break my heart to lose it.

iPolysix too

• @brambos said:
    For me that's iM1. I don't think I've ever seriously used it, but I sometimes fire it up and browse a few presets just to bring me back to the music (and memories) of yesteryear :)

Just looking at the icon makes me smile, knowing that it's there. Those corny house pianos, 90s panflutes, etc.

WTF is the matter with us! LOL

iMi

I still can't figure out how to use that preset creation and saving without me clearing my own stuff out!

I can say for me I keep all Korg apps even though I only use Module and Gadget.

Wolfgang apps are like this for me.

Dust collecting happy icons that I just feel "one of these days" I will need this......LOL

• @MonzoPro said:
    iMS20. One of the first music apps I bought. Never use it, but it’d break my heart to lose it.

@AndyPlankton said:

@MonzoPro said:

iPolysix too

I agree.

I think perhaps "coughs" Korg....lack of Link or AU is making the apps less useful.......

• I used them extensively for both of my albums. They remain my main synth apps, despite Twin 2. Perhaps Link doesn’t matter as much to me because I don’t do “live performances”. ;)

• edited May 2018

@theconnactic said:
    I used them extensively for both of my albums. They remain my main synth apps, despite Twin 2. Perhaps Link doesn’t matter as much to me because I don’t do “live performances”. ;)

Don't get me wrong.

The actual point in my brain of this thread is I am bout to delete everything except Korg Novation Animoog DRC and the MIxvibes apps and clean up iPad once and for all.

Vid of said performance? ;)