Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SYNTRONIK Deluxe Update for iOS with 5 NEW Instruments..Video Tour/Demo

I did say at the very end of the video that you can grab the Free version of Syntronik but it looks like they have stopped that version now and it's 9.99
I will also be demoing each of the 5 new instruments separately over the next couple of days.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/syntronik/id1263088043?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• Thanks for this Sir Doug. Looking forward to your individual takes etc....

• Nostalgic goodness

• The memory Moog.. why did they stop at eighteen?

• There are now two apps. The free one is new, and is Syntronik CS. The previous is now 9.99 but you won't be charged if you already had it of course.

• i wonder why the advertised prices differ greatly from the real ones! app store says syntronik deluxe as iap €21,99. the app says €109,99. that's roughly five times the advertised price. seems to be a bit scammy to me! btw what's the difference between full and deluxe?

• Looking forward to hearing more of the SH-V (as I used to own a SH-5 for many years).

• @dermichl said:
    i wonder why the advertised prices differ greatly from the real ones! app store says syntronik deluxe as iap €21,99. the app says €109,99. that's roughly five times the advertised price. seems to be a bit scammy to me! btw what's the difference between full and deluxe?

It's a bit confusing but deluxe is 19.99 if you already own syntronik full. Otherwise deluxe buys you the full package (including syntronik full) at the full price for both.

The cheapest way to proceed if you don't already own syntronik full is to buy that first while its on sale at 39.99, then you can add deluxe for 19.99

• edited May 2018

@richardyot said:

@dermichl said:
    i wonder why the advertised prices differ greatly from the real ones! app store says syntronik deluxe as iap €21,99. the app says €109,99. that's roughly five times the advertised price. seems to be a bit scammy to me! btw what's the difference between full and deluxe?

It's a bit confusing but deluxe is 19.99 if you already own syntronik full. Otherwise deluxe buys you the full package (including syntronik full) at the full price for both.

The cheapest way to proceed if you don't already own syntronik full is to buy that first while its on sale at 39.99, then you can add deluxe for 19.99

but that does not explain why the app store says €21,99 and the store from within the app charges €109,99 for the same deluxe version!

and i can buy both full and deluxe version from within the basic (free) app...

• @dermichl said:

@richardyot said:

@dermichl said:

but that does not explain why the app store says €21,99 and the store from within the app charges €109,99 for the same deluxe version!

Yes it does - please read my post more carefully :)

• @richardyot said:

@dermichl said:

@richardyot said:

@dermichl said:

these figures quoted are for the same deluxe version!
    please read my post more carefully too!!!

• @dermichl said:

@richardyot said:

@dermichl said:

@richardyot said:

@dermichl said:

these figures quoted are for the same deluxe version!
    please read my post more carefully too!!!

OK you don't want to understand, fine :)

• even if i sum up both prices shown in the app store description (full + deluxe) i don't get close to the €109,99 for deluxe shown from within the app...

• @dermichl said:
    even if i sum up both prices shown in the app store description (full + deluxe) i don't get close to the €109,99 for deluxe shown from within the app...

As @richardyot said — it is on sale. And it is a bit confusing.

• edited May 2018

@dermichl said:
    even if i sum up both prices shown in the app store description (full + deluxe) i don't get close to the €109,99 for deluxe shown from within the app...

That's because the 99.99 is the full price for Syntronik Main and Syntronik deLuxe. Syntronik Main is normally 79.99 but it is currently on sale at 38.99.

• It seems that no amount of explaining is going to help your confusion... But I will try, one last time:

If you buy Syntronik Main (listed at 43.99 in your screenshot) then the price of Deluxe will magically go down to 21.99.

Otherwise Deluxe is the equivalent of buying everything at full price. The reason it doesn't look that way right now is because Syntronik Main is on sale at half-price.

I think this is my last contribution to this thread, over and out.