Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Using Lumafusion to edit FilmicPro app in flat log mode and Zhiyun Smooth Q gimbal

Check out what you can do with a iPhone camera Edited in LumaFusion shot with FilmicPro and Zhiyun Smooth Q

Comments

• Super duper.. can you share , how you used the 3 apps or why you had to use the 3 specifically ?

• Some very impressive flossing going on there, as well as a very steady hand.
    The title of this thread, though, seems to be made of words randomly shoved together. It's like one of those Gadget-generated song titles, but for Manga fans.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Some very impressive flossing going on there, as well as a very steady hand.
    The title of this thread, though, seems to be made of words randomly shoved together. It's like one of those Gadget-generated song titles, but for Manga fans.

lol my bad

• @ExAsperis99 said:

I sure can

• @Shazamm said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

lol my bad

You might want to edit your original post to explain a little more about the apps and equipment you used so people have a clearer idea about what you did. The video look and sounds great.

• @InfoCheck said:

@Shazamm said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

lol my bad

You might want to edit your original post to explain a little more about the apps and equipment you used so people have a clearer idea about what you did. The video look and sounds great.

I will do that next thanks for the kind words

• The only reason you see so much noise is the youtube compression BTW on my ipad pro it looked clear as shit lol

• @Shazamm said:
    The only reason you see so much noise is the youtube compression BTW on my ipad pro it looked clear as shit lol

Yes, YouTube compression even on their highest settings can significantly degrade the quality of your video.

• I’ve used the exact same setup. Filmic gives you the best quality for filming (up to 100mbps), smooth q gimbal for smooth shots, lumafusion to edit as it’s the only iOS video editing program that lets you import LUTs and a lot of other things.

• Very nice! Are there any really good stabilizer apps that somewhat compensate and allow for smooth shots without having to buy hardware?

Well done!

• @YZJustDatGuy said:
    I’ve used the exact same setup. Filmic gives you the best quality for filming (up to 100mbps), smooth q gimbal for smooth shots, lumafusion to edit as it’s the only iOS video editing program that lets you import LUTs and a lot of other things.

it even has FilmicPro LUT's lol

• @Audiojunkie said:
    Very nice! Are there any really good stabilizer apps that somewhat compensate and allow for smooth shots without having to buy hardware?

Well done!

Well the iphone stabilization stock is all you get I think

• Sorry dude what is it you are demonstrating ? Watched the first minute or so

• @enc said:
    Sorry dude what is it you are demonstrating ? Watched the first minute or so

what he hell are you sorry for If you dont know what the hell is going on dont watch it

• edited May 2018

haha. well it is completely OT, but I'm not sorry you posted this vid. Great to see some all iOS productions. Now I want an iPhone gimbal :lol:

• @Hmtx said:
    haha. well it is completely OT, but I'm not sorry you posted this vid. Great to see some all iOS productions. Now I want an iPhone gimbal :lol:

lol you know