Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ernestine by Friction Shift - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

edited May 2018 in Creations

A few years ago a project I was in called Friction Shift released the album Drivetime. You can listen to Drivetime here:

I'm not sure why it only links the first track.....

Once the album was complete, we were inspired to film a video for our track Ernestine. I thought that I'd repost it on the new channel and get some more mileage out of it!

The project was recorded and mixed in Logic with lots of hardware and software synth. I was just getting my feet wet with the iPad so it makes it's appearance on there also.

I'd love to hear what you think of the video and the album. Enjoy!

Comments

• Entertaining stuff, Mr Poo. Which is not a line I ever thought I’d be typing, :) preferred music to video, which made me slightly queasy. Maybe it’s the heat. Hot day in the UK.

• Unfortunately we didn't have room in the budget for a Steady-Cam rig, so shakey cam is what you get.

Sorry about that - shakey cams mess with me too. Glad you liked the tune - check out the Soundcloud link above for the rest of the tracks.