Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Amplitube fender 2 new demo.just wow!!

Comments

• Jesus - that sounds really good, man. I'm loving the stuff you do with Tonestack as well.

• Sounds seriously good quality. Must investigate this for possible use on the next Repulse the Monkey album.

• Nice! Yes, I recently picked up the Amplitube Fender collection myself and have used it on my last couple of projects. Great for clean and semi-dirty stuff—as are real Fender amps.

• Yeah, straight badass & tasty as can be. @Flo26 has tremendous feel and great phrasing.

The Fender 2 amp sim is a required purchase IMO if you play guitar and use iOS to record/create.

• Wow, thanks for this demo - sounds great and more important - great playing and feel!

• Really nice sounds. Need to check that pack out! :smile:

• Haven’t heard you play in a long time, Flo. Great stuff, man.

• @JRSIV said:
    Yeah, straight badass & tasty as can be. @Flo26 has tremendous feel and great phrasing.

The Fender 2 amp sim is a required purchase IMO if you play guitar and use iOS to record/create.

Where o you get Fender 2 on iOS? I only find that Fender 2 Collection can be purchased through Aplitube for Mac/PC.
    Sorry if the questions is daft :-)

• It’s an amplitube( the app) iap.

• It’s a really impressive pack!
    Thanks a lot you all!

• @bato said:

@JRSIV said:
    Yeah, straight badass & tasty as can be. @Flo26 has tremendous feel and great phrasing.

Where o you get Fender 2 on iOS? I only find that Fender 2 Collection can be purchased through Aplitube for Mac/PC.
    Sorry if the questions is daft :-)

You get it as an in app purchase in Amplitube. I don’t think you have to get the full version of Amplitube for $19.99, just get the CS version for free, then get the Fender Collection 2 in the in-app store. In the App Store it lists the Complete Fender Bundle for $14.99 on both versions, the CS & full paid version.

I remember I got a good deal on a bundle for Amplitube that had the Slash, Orange and Hendrix add on’s included a few years back, I don’t know if they have any All-In deals going on now or not. The only add on I never got was the Mesa Boogie stuff, heard it was good but at $25 it seems a little stiff.

Hope that helps @bato, never a daft question on this forum. A few weeks back there were threads asking “What are you drinking...is it good?”...

• This man can play!

• That sounds lovely. Would you mind sharing what amp model/cab/mic you used? Thanks!

• I’ve just played each amp with its respective cab!
    I must add i own the two mics iap.
    Thanks you all!

• @flo26 You're playing makes every amp sim you play through sound great. Have you ever considered uploading the track with just the direct feed from your guitar, along with your demo track? That would allow the community to download your direct track, and run it through the amp sims we currently have, to see how the different amp sims actually compare. I always love your playing, but I know a new amp sim isn't going to make me sound any closer to you.

• Great demo!