Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I'm trying to ID the Song at the 3:30 mark of this video, anybody know??

Comments

• Not sure the version exactly but sounds like this... ?

• I don't think that 'song' in the video even exists.
    Looks like they took that Clancy Eccles track (above) and altered lyrics and melody.
    For one to make it more cheezy and also to avoid license fees.

• @Telefunky said:
    I don't think that 'song' in the video even exists.
    Looks like they took that Clancy Eccles track (above) and altered lyrics and melody.
    For one to make it more cheezy and also to avoid license fees.

Is that a new thing, then? When I watched Stranger Things 2, and 11 was doing the runaway punk thing, there was a song that was a total ripoff of Cherry Bomb by the Runaways. Noticed the same thing a few other times in other shows, too. Change the lyrics - New Song!

• edited May 2018

Let someone sing the original melody, then tweak it in Melodyne and change the groove.
    Easy peasy... seems common practice today. I remember an interlude on a sports channel that's clearly a sample of Zep's Whole Lotta Love riff with just the last note twisted.

• @AudioGus said:

Not sure the version exactly but sounds like this... ?

I thought about this song at first too but not so sure