Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

UNBELIEVABLE - OK Go - I Won't Let You Down

edited May 2018 in Other

OK Go - I Won't Let You Down - Official Video
The scale and coordination at the ending is unimaginable

Comments

• Their videos are always epic, and this one doesn't disappoint!

• Wish RTM had the promo budget for stuff like this. Outstanding!

• Good Stuff as always from OK Go.

• Love it! Thanks great way to start Monday!

• edited May 2018

I love what these guys are doing with their videos. In a time where I despise most music videos, OK Go manage to make me smile with their creativity and choreography.

• tjatja
    edited May 2018

Yes, that's realy impressive :o

• It's crazy how good CGI is getting these days.

• edited May 2018

@Tarekith said:
    It's crazy how good CGI is getting these days.

What made you think this song is CGI? It was shot using a drone all the way

• They realy do those things!

• Aweome videos always

• @powerobject said:

@Tarekith said:
    It's crazy how good CGI is getting these days.

What made you think this song is CGI? It was shot using a drone all the way

Yep, no CGI. so good. The only video “trick” is that they filmed at slow speed, so they could get the choreography perfect

• It was a joke, obviously Ok Go wouldn't use any CGI in a video :)

• @Tarekith said:
    It was a joke, obviously Ok Go wouldn't use any CGI in a video :)

We knew it was a joke :smiley:

• There is an inverse correlation to the quality of the music and the quality of the video. In other words, if your music is going to suck, at least make the video fun.

• They must be having a huge financial backing or funding to produce such expensive videos on scale:

Upside Down & Inside Out BTS - How We Did It (maybe sponsored by the airlines)

"I Won't Let You Down" - Interview with Damian and Tim (maybe sponsored by Hyundai)

• The Beatles of music videos.

Yeah I said it.

• My god. That is incredible. Not only was it generally epic but single shot for the absolutely righteous win.

• The person in the 4th spot of the 7th row is a little too far to the right !

• @powerobject said:
    They must be having a huge financial backing or funding to produce such expensive videos on scale:

I got the feeling watching the behind the scenes video that Honda (or whomever it was that made those scooters) was the main sponsor for this one.

• Their music is average (or below) but their videos and fertile imagination make up for it (hence, only good as music videos):

If only their music was above average...