Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ittemio

Hi. This track was created almost entirely in Fl Studio on my computer. I was inspired by some Kawaii stuff, and artist like Snail's House, Wave Racer, Slushii. All of that plus my own style that constantly evolved gave us that song. Hope you like it! ; )

ps: You can downlad song from my Soundcloud profile and follow me. I will Glad of any of your help ; )

Comments

• While I’m sure your proud of it, not sure what it’s got to do with Audiobus or even iOS.

• edited May 2018

@BiancaNeve said:
    While I’m sure your proud of it, not sure what it’s got to do with Audiobus or even iOS.

Some of synths were from my iPhone via Studiomux vst plugin. For example that Voice synth is from iWavestation i bought some time ago. That's Better way to record if you don't have iPad

• @Gymraaat said:

@BiancaNeve said:
    While I’m sure your proud of it, not sure what it’s got to do with Audiobus or even iOS.

Some of synths were from my iPhone via Studiomux vst plugin. For example that Voice synth is from iWavestation i bought some time ago. That's Better way to record if you don't have iPad

How easy to use is the Studiomux VST and iOS app? Do you experience much latency?

• edited May 2018

@Jocphone said:
    How easy to use is the Studiomux VST and iOS app? Do you experience much latency?

Really hard to configure thing on fl studio especially manual explain nothing. In Ableton live configuration is a lot easier. Latency doesnt bother me much because i draw melody in piano roll, not play live. My soundcard is set to 42miliseconds to give CPU more power

• @Gymraaat said:

@Jocphone said:

Really hard to configure thing on fl studio especially manual explain nothing. In Ableton live configuration is a lot easier. Latency doesnt bother me much because i draw melody in piano roll, not play live. My soundcard is set to 42miliseconds to give CPU more power

Not my style of music at all.

But the i's are dotted and t's are crossed.

The kick is needs to be tuned down in my opinion.

I would add some ping pong delays to the vocals and a little flange or phase to give more movement to the forward progression.

Nice work as a whole.

Maybe do a little more iOS next time and see how you do.

• edited May 2018

@Jocphone said:

Not my style of music at all.

I can produce every type of music you ever think of :D I was starting with Hands Up era about 2007 then electro house, Dubstep, trance, progressive house etc. But every song has some of my own style. Sorry for my english xD

@Jocphone said:

Maybe do a little more iOS next time and see how you do.

Check on my soundcloud two other tracks:

Anthony Seeha - Made My Mind (Gymraaat Edit)

it's remix one of song/projects included in gadget. Whole song made on iPhone with earbuds xD

Synergy

This one is my song made in Gadget then all mix was rendered to wav and mastered on my pc.

Let me know what you think ; )