Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Syntronik updated

With 5 new synths

Comments

• Nice! It’s AU, so updated and bought.

• Had a quick run through of some of the presets. I really like them! I have the iVCS3, but with the VCF3 presets in this, the VCS3 sound is there just much more musical and playable. I’m not regretting the purchase. :)

• @Beathoven said:
    Had a quick run through of some of the presets. I really like them! I have the iVCS3, but with the VCF3 presets in this, the VCS3 sound is there just much more musical and playable. I’m not regretting the purchase. :)

What do you get included for the initial purchase price ?

• I’m not sure what you mean by initial purchase price. The app is free and I’d already bought the full set of “synths” prior to this update. I bought the set of 5 new synths for £19.99.

• Syntronik IAP £38.99 - 17 Synths
    Syntronik Deluxe £99.99 22 Synths

UK Store...

Is that Really £61 for 5 extra synths?

I'm guessing the Original Upgrade in the screenshot above was purchased at a higher rate which is why the new IAp is only 21.99 in the pic?

• App shows as being £9.99 in the store...with IAP's of £9.99 each or £38.99 for a bundle...was wondering what the initial £9.99 included ?

• And that's just for presets right?

You can make your own for free?

• edited May 2018

@SpookyZoo said:
    And that's just for presets right?

You can make your own for free?

I think it includes samples as this uses sampled OSC's from what i understand

• If you’re not going for the full package, then the apps usefulness really reduces IMO

• edited May 2018

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    If you’re not going for the full package, then the apps usefulness really reduces IMO

yeah..this is what I am trying to establish...I wouldn't want to spend £10 only to find I need to spend another £90 to get what I want from it.
    It isn't clear from the appstore or IK's website description, what you get for that first £10

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    If you’re not going for the full package, then the apps usefulness really reduces IMO

yeah..this is what I am trying to establish...I wouldn't want to spend £10 only to find I need to spend another £90 to get what I want from it.
    It isn't clear from the appstore or IK's website description, what you get for that first £10

maybe @ikmultimedia can help?

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

It was free initially. No idea if they have added more to the basic or not. Personally I wouldn’t bother unless you intend to buy the full lot. It comes alive when mixing and matching different sampled synths together.

So, for a tenner I would think you get a really limited sample set with access to the great modelled filters etc and great set of fx. Soon though, you will be wanting to add more without much doubt.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

It shows as free here, so if it costs 9.99 where you are, maybe it is a temporary glitch.
    Upgrade to full version is 39.99, upgrade from full to deluxe is 19.99 — so going that route would be less expensive than paying 99.99 for deluxe right away.

• @AndyPlankton

Just to add:

You can get quite a lot from each sampled Osc sound by altering filters, envelopes etc. So while I may sound like I’m disagreeing with my previous comment, you can get a lot of different sound from this beast - maybe I just love having it all! Lol

• edited May 2018

@Beathoven @Fruitbat1919 @SpookyZoo @nick

Ahh right OK....

There is a CS version that is free.....
    So question now is...what is the difference between CS (Free) and non CS(£9.99) versions...and do the iAP's cost the same in each...as in if I downloaded CS version would I save £9.99 ?

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Ahh right OK....

So question now is...what is the difference between CS (Free) and non CS(£9.99) versions...and do the iAP's cost the same in each...as in if I downloaded CS version would I save £9.99 ?

Life is so complicated :p

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    @AndyPlankton

Just to add:

You can get quite a lot from each sampled Osc sound by altering filters, envelopes etc. So while I may sound like I’m disagreeing with my previous comment, you can get a lot of different sound from this beast - maybe I just love having it all! Lol

:D :D Yeah I get what you are saying.....I would be after it for the SH-V stuff...which is part of the new update...so would probably have to shell out for the whole lot I guess

• @AndyPlankton said:

Ahh right OK....

Yeah, I actually don’t know. I downloaded the app when it was free, paid about £38.99 for the full package and then £19.99 for the 5 new synths.

• @Beathoven said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Ahh right OK....

Yeah, I actually don’t know. I downloaded the app when it was free, paid about £38.99 for the full package and then £19.99 for the 5 new synths.

Why don't you know, call yourself a respectable forum member !

:D :D :D Kidding of course :naughty:

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Beathoven said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Ahh right OK....

Who’s respectable? Don’t know anyone here that fits that bill :p

• OK I found some info

Available as a free version (includes 7 presets from 4 synth models: Blau, Minimod, Pro-V and V-80)

So I downloaded the free one...and on the in-app store the IAP's look the same price as listed on the appstore, Still not sure what the £9.99 version includes though LOL

• edited May 2018

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Beathoven said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Ahh right OK....

Who’s respectable? Don’t know anyone here that fits that bill :p

Day Day Day Day D D D D D Day Day Day

• Love the app

Bought $50 version

Don't have room on iPad when making the tough choices

SynTnk does' t make cut size vs sounds = delete unfortunately

Same for Sampletank.

With out easier way to remove single sounds and patterns useless due to size

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Love the app

Bought $50 version

Don't have room on iPad when making the tough choices

SynTnk does' t make cut size vs sounds = delete unfortunately

Same for Sampletank.

With out easier way to remove single sounds and patterns useless due to size

Cheers bro' ... very important consideration I was forgetting there....

• tjatja
    edited May 2018

I bought the 40 Euro version initially, @ikmultimedia

Now they want about 20 Euro for 5 more Synths as package or 40 when buying them individually.

I am not going to do this. The price is too steep, IMHO.

• @tja said:
    I bought the 40 Euro version initially, @ikmultimedia

Now they want about 20 Euro for 5 more Synths as package or 40 when buying them individually.

I am not going to do this. The price is too steep, IMHO.

Wait a moment, the total list of Synths can now be bought for 43,99 Euro?

If that is true, you are f...ing your existing customers that payed about 40 Euro before.
    In this case, a bundle would be in order.

• @tja I think full and deluxe are two separate purchases

• @nick said:
    @tja I think full and deluxe are two separate purchases

OK, thanks - and sorry

• @ikmultimedia Does the $19.99 upgrade include the 450 new presets?
    Can you give us some more info about these presets? What's the breakdown between regular presets and multis?
    Are they all using the new synths?

I think that's a bigger number than what comes with Syntronik Deluxe for desktop, but I"m thinking that the desktop version already had more presets than Syntronik iOS.

• edited May 2018

For the record, I see that Syntronik Deluxe iOS has 1600 presets and Syntronik Deluxe for desktop has 2600 presets.
    I'm still confused about how many presets regular Syntronik has.

By the way, it currently costs $100 to upgrade to Syntronik Deluxe for Desktop.