Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

They're here! AudioKit T-Shirts, Mugs, Stickers, plus $2 off for AB Forum for next 2 weeks

edited May 2018 in Other

Hey Everyone,

If you want to support your favorite open-source iOS Music project, we've got T-Shirts, Stickers, and Mugs available:

https://audiokitpro.com/audiokit-shirts/

Plus, here's a secret link to get $2 off any item for the AudioBus forum:
https://teespring.com/stores/audiokit?pr=AUDIOBUS

That discount is good for the next two weeks!

Comments

• edited May 2018

If you're looking for how they fit/look in real life: I'm 6'4"/220lbs and wearing a size "Large" Next Level tee

• Thank you, @analog_matt . I have a red one coming in May now. B)

• @CracklePot said:
    Thank you, @analog_matt . I have a red one coming in May now. B)

Wooohooo! On behalf of everyone at AudioKit: Thanks for your support!!!

• @CracklePot said:
    Thank you, @analog_matt . I have a red one coming in May now. B)

Wait, red? I must investigate further. I thought it was either black or gray....

• edited May 2018

For those that buy a T-shirt, send me a DM w/ your TestFlight email and I’ll send you the AudioKit Synth One beta! 🎹

Here’s a pic from Brice Beasley’s studio, he’s creating presets for it now...

• :o :o :o :o :o :o :o <3 <3 <3 <3

<3 > @analog_matt said:

For those that buy a T-shirt, send me a DM w/ your TestFlight email and I’ll send you the AudioKit Synth One beta! 🎹

Here’s a pic from Brice Beasley’s studio, he’s creating presets for it now...

• AudioKit Synth One is no joke. this thing sounds great! And it’s very fast! having a blast making presets for them.

• Another screenshot sent in by DJ Puzzle / aka Jason Donnelly from iPad Loops!

• Add a little subscription and I'll bite!

• @tja said:
    Add a little subscription and I'll bite!

Thank you! I have this pipe dream of a more advanced sample player app, with new free samples every month. (Kind of like an advanced version of FM Player). Where people can subscribe to get all the samples. A way for people to support AudioKit and get something in return...

• Image sent in from Red Sky Lullaby. Designing floating pad sounds...

• This looks intriguing... when will your latest creation hit the store?
    The particles in RSLs unicorn photo, looks interesting

• @analog_matt said:

Image sent in from Red Sky Lullaby. Designing floating pad sounds...

can’t wait to hear your “ wings of a unicorn” preset.
    ughhhh that was a “corny” joke......get it ... unicorn...”corny... egh egh.... ooohh boy. i’m just gonna stop now :#

• AudioKit shirt with the band HAIM:

They wouldn’t even talk to me before I wore this shirt!

• Ahhh...
    Your motivation is clear to me now. ;)