Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

You asked for, here you have! FAC MAXIMA 1.3 available on App Store

Do you remember beginning of March when I've posted this? I felt your needs to push Maxima waveform viewer to the next level, and one of you also suggested to add a threshold line. It's done and now available on App Store. Hope you will like this new version. Ohhh yes... Large view is also supported :)

Comments

• tjatja
    edited May 2018

Got it already yesterday.
    Loving it :) :) :)

EDIT: For the (i) button on upper right, I would have expected some overlay with short explanations of the buttons. Again and again I tap on that to notice again, that it's just a review / social button and no information button.

Any manual to give some text about the buttons and display?

• Sweet and coolest beans!!!

• very nice thanks :)

• Good work, Fred. :)

• edited May 2018

Looks awesome

• Appreciate your hard work Fred. Thank you.. ;)

• Awesome update :)

• Is large view still only Garageband ?

• Still sounds amazing, now it looks amazing to match. Bravo! :)

• Thank you man!

• Very cool visualisation!

• Nice update! Thank you, Fred.

• Very grateful for the update :)

• Thanks - great update. Anyone else noticing a bit of an initial display window problem on the 12.9 Pro.

See attached.

• edited May 2018

@ageezz said:
    Thanks - great update. Anyone else noticing a bit of an initial display window problem on the 12.9 Pro.

>

I had that at first, but now working fine, strangely.

• @Carnbot said:

@ageezz said:
    Thanks - great update. Anyone else noticing a bit of an initial display window problem on the 12.9 Pro.

>

OK - thanks. Tried clearing RAM, cold re-start and finally reinstalling and it is still off. Is yours a 1st or 2nd gen 12.9. Mine is a 1st.

• @ageezz said:

@Carnbot said:

@ageezz said:

>

OK - thanks. Tried clearing RAM, cold re-start and finally reinstalling and it is still off. Is yours a 1st or 2nd gen 12.9. Mine is a 1st.

mine is 12.9 pro 2, iOS 11.2.1

• edited May 2018

On iPhone 7 plus/AUM, only large view is available. Is it possible to have a button for switching between views? Or havent't I found it? Perhaps also on iPhone version in AUM default view could be small view?

• @Carnbot said:

mine is 12.9 pro 2, iOS 11.2.1

Cheers - I have found before that there is a difference in rendering between the two models.

• First thank you all for your great support!

@tja said:

EDIT: For the (i) button on upper right, I would have expected some overlay with short explanations of the buttons. Again and again I tap on that to notice again, that it's just a review / social button and no information button.

Yes indeed the goad of the (i) button is review and social links. I plan to update the website with description about the new features, - sorry no overlay in the app planned.

@ageezz said:

Have you tried double tap on the dialog title bar, and then double tap again? First is full screen, second will fit to the view. Sorry I do not own an iPad Pro.

@Janosax said:
    On iPhone 7 plus/AUM, only large view is available. Is it possible to have a button for switching between views? Or havent't I found it? Perhaps also on iPhone version in AUM default view could be small view?

FAC Maxima is compliant with the view configuration management API so if the host provides a way to toggle the view like Garage Band does, so yes you should be able to switch view.

Hope you will have a lot of fun with FAC apps! Stay tuned... ;)

• @FredAntonCorvest said:
    First thank you all for your great support!

@tja said:

Yes indeed the goad of the (i) button is review and social links. I plan to update the website with description about the new features, - sorry no overlay in the app planned.

@ageezz said:

Have you tried double tap on the dialog title bar, and then double tap again? First is full screen, second will fit to the view. Sorry I do not own an iPad Pro.

@Janosax said:

FAC Maxima is compliant with the view configuration management API so if the host provides a way to toggle the view like Garage Band does, so yes you should be able to switch view.

Hope you will have a lot of fun with FAC apps! Stay tuned... ;)

Thanks for precision, hope AUM will be updated soon for that, as GB don’t render properly most AU fxs. But YES I’ve fun with your apps and use them all the time.

• @ageezz said:

Thanks for you response - no I tried that - the problem is still there. Bit puzzling that it is OK on the 2nd Gen 12.9 Pro but not the 1st. That’s Apple for you.