Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dating Profiles. What?

A ‘couple of weeks’ ago I was fortunate to find @supanorton (Steve Jones and Glen Matlock) had time for a quick coffee and chat about something that was bugging me. I wondered if he had noticed how many Pilots, War Heroes, Shark Attack Survivors and Perfect Peter’s/Petra’s are on these dating website things. Of course, he knew nothing of such sites....why would he? He is what the ladies around here call.... ‘A Girth.’ Lucky bastard. :)

He sent me brilliant guitar and bass tracks. I sent him a disabled drum and a wobbly word. Somehow (miraculously) he made my parts sound audible, skilfully stitched it all together and maximised it. This song is down to our resident Rock God from America. He is good. Check his Long Player out. :)

Comments

• Damn, that was some good shit. Great 70’s punk tune. B)

• A very cultured Steve Jones I'd say. Like it plenty but it should be louder. Simple. I think you're mellowing Mister Punk :)

• For a few moments it was 1976 again. :)

• edited May 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Bluepunk living up to your nick B)
    @supanorton good stich-job, works :+1:
    minor complaint: a bit more of 'dirty room air' on the drums to make it even more real, but it's cool anyway.

• Great intro, and a really well crafted song, very nice guitar riffage and the vocals are the best I've heard from you Bluey. Catchy melody too. Good effort, I think this is your best song yet. You've become too prolific and you've had to venture well beyond the cozy confines of SOTMC.

• @CracklePot Thank you, sir. Happy you liked it

@JohnnyGoodyear Cultured? That’s one I haven’t heard. I would have made it louder, but the loudness wars are over. Nice to hear you like the song.

@Zen210507 Thank you, glad you listened.

@Max23 Good advice. Glad you liked it.

@Telefunky Thanks so much. Funny you mention the drums, I meant to ask @Bluepunk for dry drumtrack and, after a few mixes, forgot it was an option. May have to revisit. I had a hard time taming those cymbals,

@richardyot Thank you, RIchard. I sent @Bluepunk the riff, chords, and middle 8. He sent me back the vocals and drums and it came together very quickly. I think it took less than a week after i sent him the guitar demo. Thanks for listening and commenting.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Really enjoyed that, fellas.
    The guitar is extra nice (and nasty)

• Good work, fellas! I especially love the bridge(?). The 'grief, you don't want my grief...' parts—great vocals, great guitar/drums syncopation.

• @JeffChasteen Cool, glad you like it. A Les Paul and Bias FX. Lots of fun working with @Bluepunk. Been looking for a front man forever. Thanks for listening and commenting.

@syrupcore Appreciate your ears and feedback, sir. I love the tension that builds in those bridge sections too. It’s amazing how a simple riff and chord progression can still become something after all these years. @Bluepunk is a savage, and I mean that in the most flattering of ways. Thanks, again.

• Thank you all so very much for taking the time. Front man? Can’t even tie my own shoelaces @supanorton and WILL get you into a whole load of trouble. :)

• @Bluepunk said:
    Thank you all so very much for taking the time. Front man? Can’t even tie my own shoelaces @supanorton and WILL get you into a whole load of trouble. :

Rock and roll is all about trouble. Let’s go.

• This rocks, ever think of pressing a 45 to really complete the retro punk experience?

• @1nsomniak said:
    This rocks, ever think of pressing a 45 to really complete the retro punk experience?

Cheers mucker, appreciate you listening. Unfortunately, what isn’t retro Punk is the amount of cash wanted by someone working on an industrial estate in Cornwall to produce a small run of 7” singles with sleeve, cover and notes these days. Savages. :)

• @1nsomniak said:
    This rocks, ever think of pressing a 45 to really complete the retro punk experience?

Thanks, man. Appreciate you listening.

• @Bluepunk said:

@1nsomniak said:

Cheers mucker, appreciate you listening. Unfortunately, what isn’t retro Punk is the amount of cash wanted by someone working on an industrial estate in Cornwall to produce a small run of 7” singles with sleeve, cover and notes these days. Savages. :)

Yeah, I price out records every few years when a new service pops up and its always expensive. The thing is Im not a broke teenager anymore (broke adult yay!) and since musical stardom has eluded me thus far, I may just blow the cash on a vanity pressing at some point.

• Wow! This is very cool! Congrats, @supanorton and @Bluepunk!

• @theconnactic said:
    Wow! This is very cool! Congrats, @supanorton and @Bluepunk!

Thanks for lending your ears.