Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Roli Noise AUv3 update

2»

Comments

• @ipadbeatmaking said:
    My summary of the blocks on iPad. Particularly the song maker kit:

I wish Cubasis could use the transports of the loop blocks (this is an annoying and seemingly deliberate omission, especially as they collaborated on the project to make it mpe)

I wish beatmaker 3 had MPE (but I understand it’s way down the list, but the transport does work, which is great)

And I wish NanoStudio 2 had both (again, way down the list im sure.)

And roli not making a dedicated app to change the actions of the blocks especially the lightpad is extremely annoying as it once required a computer to do, until a independent developer made an app, which shouldn’t have been necessary.

Agree! But there is a very good IOS app that controls and change the options of the Blocks without the use of a computer. I use it a lot. The developer promised to add 'save presets' in the next version.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/block-dashboard/id1469611330

• Agree! But there is a very good IOS app that controls and change the options of the Blocks without the use of a computer. I use it a lot. The developer promised to add 'save presets' in the next version.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/block-dashboard/id1469611330

I’ll give it a shot, thanks. It looks like one can tweak the sensitivity this way, and that performance menu is legit. I don’t really want to sell it, I’m looking forward to using it with UA Lion. The Unfiltered Audio plugs are the reason I bought it in the first place... the freeze mods in special ops with some tactile control 🥶, for example.

• 'Block Dashboard' is a must-have app if you use your Roli hardware on your iPad/iPhone. You can change 'on the fly' a lot of actions and preferences.