Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Roli Noise AUv3 update
Now with Noise Drums and Noise Melody Audio Units
This update includes some exciting new features to assist you taking your sounds further in NOISE.
• Performance effects - From Crunchy Delays to Wobbbling Filters, you can now add even more expressivity with the addition of two effects slots and a variety of presets. Assign a Lightpad to either slot or control on-screen
• AUv3 Updates - You can now play and record with your favourite NOISE Drum and Groove Kits in hosts such as Garageband with the addition of a new AUv3. Seaboard and Drum Grid visualisers have also been added to all plug-ins when used in full screen mode
• Updated Navigation - The navigation has been consolidated to a single tab bar and dual screen support has been added on iPad, allowing you to control instruments on the right and either clips, mixer or effects on the left
• Improved Performance - The app has been further optimised to improve performance on devices such as the iPhone 6 and iPad mini 4
Other improvements and fixes include:
• Fixed multiple bugs in the sign up process, including a more responsive scrolling and quicker loading of T&Cs
• UI Refresh of buttons and background
• Fixed issue where pitch correction was jumping around when in hide mode
• Fixed occasional stuck notes when stopping Learn Loops