Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Ballad: “Release Me” (Via GarageBand)

edited April 2018 in Creations

100% GarageBand production on iPad Pro 12.9
I’m focusing these days on using the onscreen keyboard for everything. It has helped cut down my over playing habit when using a MIDI controller.

85% happy with it. I hear a few things I can improve on next time.

The Female vocalist is Xueying Chen...an Opera student at Temple University trying something new.

Also on Apple Music:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/release-me-feat-xueying/1371884049?i=1371884601

Comments

• Not a remake of the Englebert Humperdink classic, as I first thought. :)

But seriously, this is really good AOR night time production. Loving both vocals. Very professional. Repulse the Monkey salutes you!

• edited April 2018

@Zen210507 said:
    Not a remake of the Englebert Humperdink classic, as I first thought. :)

But seriously, this is really good AOR night time production. Loving both vocals. Very professional. Repulse the Monkey salutes you!

Thanks for the encouragement! Also I had to Google the term “AOR”, thanks for the education :D

• @realdawei said:

@Zen210507 said:
    Not a remake of the Englebert Humperdink classic, as I first thought. :)

Thanks for the encouragement! Also I had to Google the term “AOR”, thanks for the education :D

>

Sorry, old school terminology. ;)

• WOW. Very nice!

Anybody doubting the power of GarageBand, I’d direct them to this. In the right hands, some really great professional-sounding music like this can indeed be made.

The drums are really nice and crisp, did you use of the Drummers?

• @aquasloth said:
    WOW. Very nice!

Anybody doubting the power of GarageBand, I’d direct them to this. In the right hands, some really great professional-sounding music like this can indeed be made.

The drums are really nice and crisp, did you use of the Drummers?

Many thanks! As far as drums. I used the “Four on the Floor” drum kit with default EQ settings and a regular MIDI track. I’m starting to trust GB’s built in drum kits more and more.

There’s also a subtle bongo pattern in some spots that came courtesy the “Isabella” percussion drummer.

Thanks for the feedback!