Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• edited December 2019

@giku_beepstreet said:
    And the final icon

Looks awesome 👏 will the name stay the same? Err or this says drambo?

• Yes name is the same: TRminator... sorry Drambo ;)

• Love that icon. It's ... iconic. The app hasn't even been released and it's already iconic here.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    And the final icon

Gambian restaurant?

• edited December 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes, let’s.

• that’s the waiting for drambo sleeping face

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    And the final icon

Cool. So it’s now called LEO?🤪

• edited December 2019

Sweet, my new face tatt!

• @supadom said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    And the final icon

Gambian restaurant?

Silly bugger (and very funny) :)

• looking at the logo after some cannabis had me see wait for it... a pause symbol and a record symbol!

• edited December 2019

@Gaia.Tree said:
    looking at the logo after some cannabis had me see wait for it... a pause symbol and a record symbol!

Hahah. I still think it says LEO and i just ate chocolate.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can't stop seeing I/O. Somehow reminds me of Google I/O conference logos, even thought I've never had anything to do with Android.

• edited December 2019

Any hardware midi controller for Drambo in your mind? I was thinking of Special Waves controller due to its modular components

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@supadom said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    And the final icon

Gambian restaurant?

Silly bugger (and very funny) :)

Means a lot from you sir. Thanks! ;)

My search might have easily returned no hits but Gambia’s saved my ass ;) Who knows maybe not for the last time.

• Drambo, Drambo where are you? 😎

• My poor old Grandmother, bless her - she’s 92 years old and never stops trying. Time has taken it’s toll on her physically and her senses are fading too. Well just the other day I was talking to her - it wasn’t one of her better days. ‘I’m tired son’ she said ‘this weather bites into my bones... it really gets me down sometimes’.
    ‘It’s not so bad’ I said ‘ at least you’ll get a dram though, this Christmas... that’ll warm you up’. She looked at me, her eyes seemed to instantly brighten. she smiled broadly, I can’t remember seeing as many of those teeth since the last time they accidentally fell out. ‘I don’t believe it!’ she beamed..... ‘You’re getting me Drambo for Christmas?’...

• @robosardine said:
    My poor old Grandmother, bless her - she’s 92 years old and never stops trying. Time has taken it’s toll on her physically and her senses are fading too. Well just the other day I was talking to her - it wasn’t one of her better days. ‘I’m tired son’ she said ‘this weather bites into my bones... it really gets me down sometimes’.
    ‘It’s not so bad’ I said ‘ at least you’ll get a dram though, this Christmas... that’ll warm you up’. She looked at me, her eyes seemed to instantly brighten. she smiled broadly, I can’t remember seeing as many of those teeth since the last time they accidentally fell out. ‘I don’t believe it!’ she beamed..... ‘You’re getting me Drambo for Christmas?’...

😂😂😂😂

• @robosardine said:
    My poor old Grandmother, bless her - she’s 92 years old and never stops trying. Time has taken it’s toll on her physically and her senses are fading too. Well just the other day I was talking to her - it wasn’t one of her better days. ‘I’m tired son’ she said ‘this weather bites into my bones... it really gets me down sometimes’.

With my extended family watching a film and lol’d at reading this post. Everybody turned around to look at me and ask what is funny. 😂

• @robosardine said:

10 points of the single malt finest Sir!

• Drambo + Loopy + Turnado.......WOW

• @supadom said:
    Drambo + Loopy + Turnado.......WOW

How are you setting that up?

• @Michael_R_Grant said:

@supadom said:

I think it starts with having it.

• @LeonKowalski said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:

@supadom said:

I think it starts with having it.

Erudite but deflating.

• Lol... soon hopefully :)

• @robosardine said:

😂

• At this point, even if Drambo actually writes a top ten hit for you and runs you a bath, it can’t possibly live up to expectations. Still eagerly awaiting it, mind.

• I don’t even know what dRambo is because I refuse to read this thread haha. I thought it was going to be a sampling drum machine type deal but I was probably way off.

Just waiting for it to drop then I’ll see what it is all about

But I know one thing, that I must have it regardless!

This discussion has been closed.