Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @Max23 said:

Reactor and octatrack are a nightmare to use compared to drambo. :)

Sounds like Drambo could be a good companion for both!

• edited November 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @klownshed said:

@kinkujin said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Nicebutfun said:
    Is there any point in picking up cheap apps, if this is going to drop this weekend....I have kids to feed

How many? I have 3 :] I won... prices up!

I have 3 so we are even. I'll take from the college fund RIGHT NOW if you release this app this weekend. :p

I have three too. They can live on porridge for a week or two :-D

I did have to give up my studio space and my band for them so it’s only fair ;-)

Ain't life grand! hehe
    Funny, I finally got the studio space but now spend most of my time on the iPad. HA!!

• @Nicebutfun said:
    Damn I only have 2, getting too old to have anymore, but both my kids know I need drambo in my life to be a good dad

4 kids. 2 ex-wives. 😭

• @anickt said:

@Nicebutfun said:
    Damn I only have 2, getting too old to have anymore, but both my kids know I need drambo in my life to be a good dad

4 kids. 2 ex-wives. 😭

Dude, you’ve been busy! I’ve stopped at 2 and it probably was the best decision albeit 2 girls can kick your ass good anyway.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2019
  • @Max23 said:
    I think I just acquired taste in odd beat measures
    Somehow 3/7 sounds very familiar?
    😎

Nuttin butt 24/7 for me, all day all week yo

• @AudioGus said:
    Nuttin butt 24/7 for me, all day all week yo

Legit laughed out loud. Nicely done.

• @Max23 said:

@lazyass said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    In the meanwhile:
    Drambo can work as a mutlitrack MIDI sequencer now (both AU and external MIDI).

News year after: Madlib made his 5 new albums using Drambo

Wouldn’t surprise me. With drambo you can create your own production environment that fits your personal needs. :)
    (Until cpu says sayonara)

What I really love about drambo is that it’s easy to manage and figure out,
    Unlike anything out there in the market.
    Reactor and octatrack are a nightmare to use compared to drambo. :)

Of all that has gone before here this nod to easy to manage and figure out really gets my hopes up, my attention erect, and my wallet out etc.

• So if it’s this year, it basically has to happen in three weeks since Apple employees take off for a bit after Christmas.

• @supadom said:

@anickt said:

@Nicebutfun said:

4 kids. 2 ex-wives. 😭

Dude, you’ve been busy! I’ve stopped at 2 and it probably was the best decision albeit 2 girls can kick your ass good anyway.

I hear that, I love my 2 girls so much but the teenage years are here in full force. Older one just starting driving lessons, hard to believe. I’ve spent the day editing though, my family allows me to be my crazy self.

• @mrufino1 said: I’ve spent the day editing though, my family allows me to be my crazy self.

My family made that same mistake.

• edited November 2019

Kids are great. The only downside is I have no time for making music and ... I have to be carefur. “You know what it’s like having a fourth kid? Imagine you’re drowning, then someone hands you a baby.” J.Gaffigan

• @giku_beepstreet cannot recall if you already mentioned the price range for Drambo.
    I just recall you mentioning it being cheap :lol:
    Gotta get me an itunes card in advance :sunglasses:

• edited November 2019

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Kids are great. The only downside is I have no time for making music and ... I have to be carefur. “You know what it’s like having a fourth kid? Imagine you’re drowning, then someone hands you a baby.” J.Gaffigan

My 4 kids are awesome. I’m very fortunate. They will not push my wheelchair down the stairs when I’m old. At least, that’s what they said.... 😳

• @anickt said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

My 4 kids are awesome. I’m very fortunate. They will not push my wheelchair down the stairs when I’m old. At least, that’s what they said.... 😳

hehe That’s why we bought a ranch.

• All I can think about is

DRAMMMBOOOOO!

I can't stop singing it in the style of the main title theme song from Django Unchained.

DRAMMMBOOOOO!

• Easy question: will Drambo stop me from GASing for a hardware sequencer?

• @supadom said:

@Liquidmantis said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Yes, not only isequence :)

I’m worried about this guy’s neck!

what movie is this clip from?

• @eross said:

@supadom said:

@Liquidmantis said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Yes, not only isequence :)

I’m worried about this guy’s neck!

what movie is this clip from?

It’s Jensen Ackles from Supernatural.

• @giku_beepstreet I like the style of music you make, was checking the videos of iSequence on youtube right up in my alley even that those videos were made 9 years ago :) will buy iSequence to get a hang of the workflow before Drambo comes out :)

• its out!!!!

said no body ever 😃

• @reasOne said:
    its out!!!!

said no body ever 😃

Link? 😳

• @reasOne said:
    its out!!!!

said no body ever 😃

This deserves to be a new thread....... feeling brave? 🤔 🤗

• @ohwell said:
    Easy question: will Drambo stop me from GASing for a hardware sequencer?

Yup. Been watching Octatrack videos for the past few weeks. Quick. Save me.

• @robosardine said:

@reasOne said:
    its out!!!!

said no body ever 😃

That’s grounds for a [Deleted User] promotion.

• @robosardine said:

@reasOne said:
    its out!!!!

said no body ever 😃

lol oh man 🤣

• edited November 2019
  • Drambo universal?

This discussion has been closed.